ー 36.

ー 36. Help

After that day, they never got to eat all together since everyone got busy with their upcoming final project before the practice for their graduation. 

Jake had to go to the printing shop at lunch, Jungwon was already busy doing their final project with Ni-ki in the library at lunch and after class. Jay and Heeseung are chill as if they weren't scared of the deadline.

Sunghoon already started his project but he's still not sure if he's going to change his topic. Sunoo on the other hand already had an idea in his head but he hasn't started yet. He's still trying to think if he will be able to present it in front of everyone with their professor being the panelist.

It's due this week so they've all been busy and some are even rushing.

Once Sunoo spotted Heeseung playing with Jay on their mobile. He walked past them trying to get Heeseung's attention, but the older didn't lift or avert his gaze from the phone as if they weren't giving a damn to him.

So he snatched the older's phone and said. "What are you doing here?" He asked as he put Heeseung's phone in his pocket.

"Sun! Why!?" Heeseung, trying to get his phone, asked. "Give it to me!"

"Have you already started your project?" Sunoo asked.

"I'm already done," Heeseung sighs before opening his palm in front of Sunoo. "I finished it last week, so please give it to me."

Sunoo was stunned to know Heeseung had been carefree these past few days, who would know he's been busy as well making his project? Sunoo wanted to ask for help, he had planned it all out but his only problem now was how he would present it. He still finds some errors in his project and he's scared that it may affect his presentation if he hasn't fixed it in time.

"Well, I'm not. So I'm here to confiscate your phone because you have to help me with my project." Sunoo proposed. "I have it all planned out in my head but I still find some errors and that's why you have to help me find the answers to those errors."

Heeseung's mouth agape "What?" He scoffs "Then in return, you have to give me a graduation gift on graduation day!"

"That would be easy. Now, come with me. I'll also treat you to lunch today. Let's go to the nearby coffee shop, we'll discuss it there." Sunoo turned his back and started walking away from there.

He could hear Jongseong complaining and pleading for Heeseung to not come and that he would be the one to help Sunoo at home just so they could continue playing.

"Sorry, man, Sunoo is always first in everything," Heeseung said before catching up to Sunoo.

"You don't have to say that, You should've said shut the fck up," Sunoo said coldly which made Heeseung laugh.

"No, he needs to know that you are my priority so that he gets the hint," Heeseung responded.

"Hint? Hint of what?" Sunoo asked.

Heeseung smirks. So he could get the hint that you are the special someone I'm always talking about with everyone. "Nothing, Sun."

Sunoo and Heeseung headed to the coffee shop and discussed the project. But instead of finding the answers to Sunoo's errors, he finds more errors on the topic.

"Sun, think about this, if you put it that way your panelists will surely notice this." Heeseung reasoned.

Sunoo gets Heeseung's point, there are more errors in his project than the positive thing that he was trying to target.

"Then what should I do with this and this?" The younger tried to turn the page and got irritated seeing red marks. "I don't know what to do, I have so many errors."