ㅡ 9.

ー 9. He will know

Park Sunghoon

They finish the game with a very close points. But of course Sunghoon won. He's irritated of Heeseung for unknown reason. The last time he remembers being irritated to an opponent was when ni-ki got injured.

Today was different, Heeseung didn't touch him--he's even the one who hurt Heeseung. He knows because he did that out of irritation.

He thought his annoyance was long gone when the game begins but the sight of Kim wiping Heeseung's sweat make him more annoyed. Kim himself is sweaty, Sunghoon just thought that he should wipe his own sweat than wiping Heeseung's...

After that Heeseung gave Kim the ball but the younger doesn't want to move anymore. He's complaining that he's hot. If it happened earlier he will laugh because of the sight of the younger, but something's different in him now.

So instead of wiping his sweat. He took his other white t-shirt and throws it to Kim. The younger gave him death glare immediately.

"Are you not hot on that hoodie. Wear that instead. I have another clothes here..." Then look away.

Kim took the clothes and march to the comfort room. While he waits for Kim to come out in the bathroom and see what he looked like in his shirt he keeps himself busy.

After that he remembered he didn't had the chance to visits Kim's twitter account and when he sees the latest post he smiled uncontrollably

Then he heard the heavy thumping of Kim's feet. He walk straight to Heeseung and snatch his towel from the older, but before he could wipe his own sweat Sunghoon didn't think twice and throws his towel to Kim.

It covers his whole face and of course Sunghoon already expected that under the covers he's glaring straight at him. He was right. After Kim removes the towel off his face he's already glaring at Sunghoon.

Heeseung giggles but when he also get a death glare from Kim he stops.

"You shouldn't wipe yourself with the same towel. You never know if Hee got some disease from US." Sunghoon explained.