ー 16.

ㅡ 16. Name mine as "A"

Park Sunghoon

The last subject professor arrived, it is also their adviser. He arrived without anyone noticing. Even Kim, who usually senses people entering their classroom, didn't budge. It was Sunghoon who noticed the teacher's presence.

The professor is watching them as they are talking to one another, laughing and playing. Sunghoon then turns his gaze to Kim who's still reading his newly bought book.

"Are you guys done?" when everyone finally notices the prof in front of the class. They all nodded 'cept Kim who didn't leave his eyes off his book.

"I have decided to change your seats. You became fond of one another and I see that you became friends with everyone but school is school and the most important thing here is your knowledge. This is a very 7th grade thing to say but I need you to learn, school is for studying. You can play after school or when you're on your break but be mindful that when the prof is here- it's time for studying." The prof looks at them one by one until it reaches Kim who's in the back corner of the classroom.

Their prof cut small pieces of paper and put their names in it and folded it into three. He ordered Jungwon to draw a paper and he will tell where the person in the paper will sit.

When the arrangements are done Sunghoon is shocked that Kim hadn't been moved from his seat, while he is moved to the front.

Moments later when the lecture started, the prof announced that they will have a pair activity and that their pair will be their seatmate. Taki, one of their classmates called the prof. He's sitting beside Kim. He cleared his throat before saying, "I have a bad eyesight... I can't see clearly from here."

Everyone looked at him as the prof was thinking of a way to solve the problem when Sunghoon stood up from his seat and said, "We can switch. I'm a bit tall too, Jungwon can't see. I'm blocking him."

Sunghoon didn't wait for the teacher's response and walked to Taki's seat. When they crossed each other Taki said something that made him annoyed with the younger.

"Thank you, I just don't want to be paired with Kim... he'll leave me out." and proceed to sit in Sunghoon's supposed seat and the lecture continues.

The pairing is discussed. Kim took notes of it as if he'll be doing it alone while their other classmates are whispering about their plan. Sunghoon only watches Kim.

After the class ends as Kim is packing his stuff back to his bag, Sunghoon watches him. The older was still curious about what Jungwon said to the younger. 'How did he convince Kim?'

When he saw the younger about to leave the classroom he went to where his friends were at the corner of the room talking about some stuff he didn't know.

"I'll leave first, I need to catch some errands." He gritted his teeth before shooting his brows up.

"Sure, Hoon. We still need to finish these." said Jungwon and held up the papers to show Sunghoon.

Sunghoon bid his goodbye once again before rushing out of the room.

When he saw the back of Kim he stopped running for a second to gasp for air before jogging to Kim again.

"Hey," he said as he placed his arms to the younger's shoulder.

Kim stopped from walking for a second as if he spaced out, he pushed Sunghoon away before looking around. Sunghoon did the same thing. There's not a lot of students around this place and Kim knows it clearly but he still checks.

Kim likes to not draw attention to everyone. That's why he would rather walk on the back of their building than walk on the main hall. They are in the back of the building right now. That's why Sunghoon had the courage to put his hands on the younger one because he knows that only Kim walks here.

"Heard you agree to Jay staying in your place." Sunghoon said while the younger was still looking around.

Kim glared at him before he retorted, "Why did you say to the president that they should ask me? We aren't close!"

"What!?" Sunghoon asked, confused to what Kim is talking about.

"You're the one who gave them the idea to ask me to take Jongseong right?" Kim asked angrily as he started marching.

"Jungwon said that?" Sunghoon asked.

Kim stops and glares at Sunghoon. "You didn't suggest that?"

"Wha?-- I did, I did..." Kim starts marching again. "That's why I followed you here. Jungwon forgot to ask for your number."

A lie of course. Saying Sunghoon is out of his right mind is an understatement. He's going crazy thinking how Kim would respond to a text message.

"Tell him I won't give it to him," Kim said as they almost walked on the left side of their building. "I don't just give my number to anyone."

The noise can be heard now as they get to join the students rushing out of the school. Sunghoon noticed that what Kim is doing walking at the back of the building is great because as soon as they reached the front gate there were only a few students left walking in the school.

"Give me your number..." Sunghoon stopped walking and blurted it out of his mouth. "You can just give it to me, Kim. I won't give it to Won,"

"And what would you need it for?"

"Heeseung will be staying in my place, I will ask for your number from him anyway if you won't give it to me now." Sunghoon doesn't even know what's gotten into him and he got the courage to say it to Kim.

"I'm asking why!?" Kim faces him now.

"I want to talk to you," Sunghoon said, lowering his voice. "I know you don't like me talking to you. We can just text..."

"Are you out of your mind?" Kim took a second to reply.

"We're a pair. We need to discuss it." Sunghoon said.

Kim blinked, he looked like he was shock on Sunghoon's reply. But really, aside from Sunghoon wanting to discuss the activity with Kim, he also wanted to talk to Kim... a lot.

"Who said we're a pair?" Kim shot his brows up, "I'll do it alone." he said independently.

"Ok, I'm looking forward to your report in front of the class." Sunghoon knows too well that Kim's weakness is public speaking. Everytime he sees Kim trying to say his speech in class or in front of everyone in school whenever he receives his certificate of being the top student, he stutters and shakes.

"There's a report?" Kim was surprised by the news.

"You didn't listen?" Sunghoon pretended he was shocked.

"I didn't know..." Kim spaced out for a moment.

"Give me your number, Kim, let's talk about it later tonight." Sunghoon said walking nearer to Kim.

Sunghoon handed his phone to Kim so that he could put his number. Kim took it too and typed his number.

"What do you want me to name it?" Sunghoon asked.

"Just leave it unknown. I won't save your number either." Kim said and finally left the school.

Sunghoon with a smile watches Kim walking away and being blended with the crowd. He typed something on his phone and as he pressed the send button he put his phone back to his pocket.

This will be the start of their more chaotic interaction and Sunghoon enjoys it actually and hopes for more interaction from the both of them.

To be continued...