ー 37.

ー 37. Dare

Sunghoon kept his promise, he helped Sunoo from the beginning of his new project to the end. Heeseung helped as well, all three of them became busy doing and helping Sunoo with it.

"My God, I can finish it tonight!" Sunoo exclaimed when he realized it was only two days before the presentation.

"As you should! The presentation is in two days," Sunghoon said and put a chunk of fries in his mouth.

They were on their break and they decided to do it at a fast food chain near the school. Sunoo is in the last part of his project. He could finish it today and review all of it tomorrow in preparation for his presentation.

Sunoo sighed in relief. He didn't expect to finish it in time. But thanks to Sunghoon and Heeseung who did their best to help him get through it all.

"After the presentation, I was thinking we could go out and eat something… my treat," Sunoo said shyly with his usual low tone voice.

"What!?" Sunghoon was too surprised to hear it from the younger, he couldn't believe it.

"Say it again, I'll record you!" Heeseung beckoned to take his phone and record him but Sunoo just rolled his eyes.

"I said we can eat something after the presentation. If! If I do well on the presentation!" Sunoo sticks his forefinger in front of the two other men beside him.

Sunghoon smirks. "You'll do just good, Kim, I believe in you," Sunghoon said making Heeseung hissed at him.

"I'll kick you if you continue doing cringey things in front of me," Heeseung warned.

Sunghoon laughs.

Fast forward

On the night before the presentation, Sunoo also told others about him treating everyone if he did well. Jay and Jake are mostly the ones who are very excited while Ni-ki and Jungwon are just chill with it.

And today is the presentation day. Sunoo's hand is trembling and he's feeling like he's going to have a panic attack or he's already having one? He can't breathe properly but fortunately, Sunghoon is there to hold his hands and to assure him that everything's going to be fine.

When it was finally his turn he didn't hesitate and pulled Sunghoon and kissed him in front of everyone. Even Jay, Jungwon, and Ni-ki were shocked that they did it in front of their professor.

Sunghoon hugged him also before he whispered. "You'll do good, love."

Sunoo glares at him. "I'm not your love!" he said with emphasis.

He proceeded to walk to the front and gave his flash drive to Jungwon who happened to be the one operating the laptop. 

While Jungwon is preparing for his PowerPoint. He can't help but look only at Sunghoon to calm himself.

"You are my love," Sunghoon mouthed.

Sunoo's cheeks flushed and he felt his heart beating so fast and loudly not because of nervousness now but because of what Sunghoon said.

In the end, Sunoo presented his project with a smile and only looked at Sunghoon. While Sunghoon is smiling back at him. Professor Park is smiling throughout his presentation too but Sunoo doesn't notice of course as he is only looking at his lover.

After class, they are waiting for Jake and Heeseung in the other class. They're still not done presenting so they're waiting outside their classroom when Jay said he can't come.

"I think I won't be going. I think I caught a cold." Jay excused.

"Are you ok?" Ni-ki asked while Jungwon's already checking on Jay's temperature using the back of his hand.