ㅡ 10.

ㅡ 10. Best friend

Kim Sunoo

Sunoo knows. Since the day Heeseung left he knows how the older felt for him. At some point after knowing about Heeseung's feelings towards him, he thought about it and he come to think that he likes him too. However, later on, he realized that he was just missing his friend and didn't feel anything romantic.

And now hearing it from someone he knows from school saying that Heeseung's his boyfriend shocked him. He didn't thought of it before and they didn't talk about it.

He got mad at Heeseung, that's a fact but he also questions himself. Is he being a jerk for doing what he did earlier? Did he have to walk away instead of making himself clear? Though, he made himself clear only to Sunghoon but he didn't talk to Heeseung about it. He didn't think about the older's feelings.

He don't know what to do. It's Hee's birthday tomorrow. He is walking back and forth in his room with his phone, trying to come up with a reason to avoid the older person on his birthday. He is aware that it is another jerk move, but what else can he do. He is already a jerk by yelling, cursing, and walking out of the court.

One moment he's typing then later he's pacing back and forth again. He cannot think of what to say and just as he was about to send a message, Sunoo got a message from the person he was waiting for. Heeseung...

He read it over and over again but he can't understand every single word it says

He read it over and over again but he can't understand every single word it says. As long as he can remember he's smart but he can't understand what it says-- or he is pretending that he cannot understand because he's too shocked that the older had messaged him first.

He has been walking back and forth for two hours, trying to figure out what to say. But in the end, he didn't know how to respond. He might walk around for two more hours to find the right word to reply

He decided to sleep instead of answering. He knows it will take him all night to find the right words to respond. Perhaps tomorrow he will finally be able to think clearly and decide how to respond to Hee.

Next morning...