ー 34.

ㅡ 34. He's going with me

Part 2

The next day Jake is back with his annoying grin while pulling Sunoo's arm to the eatery right across the school. Now he's not only with Jungwon, but they also invite the annoying Nishimura Riki. But what's strange is that the younger one is quiet along the way. Usually, he was the one to start teasing him. He never fails to make Sunoo's blood boil but of course, Sunoo didn't take all the teasing to heart, he just killed Riki numerous times in his head.

Jungwon was laughing while teasing Jake for looking unnatural as he was having a hard time while he was pulling Sunoo. But Sunoo thinks otherwise. He thinks that Jake has a unique look, one that is not from Korea. Now he wonders if Jake is a foreigner.

"Ni-ki you're the one to treat me today!" Jungwon said once they were in front of the counter. The younger tried to protest but Jungwon added. "You promised!"

Sunoo rolled his eyes as he noticed Jungwon had that kind of attitude too. He's getting tired of their female classmates who are being "pick me" and he didn't know Jungwon has that side of him too. No wonder up until now he doesn't like the president.

Meanwhile Jake saw it all. The way Jungwon persuades Ni-ki to buy him drinks and Sunoo rolls his eyes at Jungwon. He smirked and just shook his head.

"What will you get today Sunoo?" Jake asked.

"You guys are three already, you can go buy food with a discount without me. I'll just buy an ice cream at the ice cream shop just a few blocks away." Sunoo said coldly before sighing.

Jake didn't have the time to talk as he was just processing what Sunoo just said. It was the longest thing he blurted ever since they started hanging out- which was just yesterday.

Jungwon also is shocked. He never heard Sunoo speak that tone before. Not cold yet not sweet as well. Just normal.

Ni-ki on the other hand is so ready to tell the staff what they will be having when Jake pulls him away.

"Let's have ice cream today!" Jake said and pulled Ni-ki and Jungwon out of the eatery.

"Why ice cream!?" Ni-ki exclaimed.

"I actually want ice cream too." Jungwon agreed.

Jake with a big smile ran towards Sunoo while still pulling the two of them with him.

"We decided to get ice cream too," Jake said once they caught up with Sunoo.

Sunoo knew this would happen. He wasn't surprised, he was annoyed. He thought he would finally have his peaceful lunch.

"Why would you have to tag along with me? There's literally an ice cream at the eatery." Sunoo said.

"There is?" Jungwon asked himself. Jake and Ni-ki looked at each other. No one noticed.

"Then why didn't you just get ice cream there?" Jake asked.

"Isn't it obvious? He doesn't want to eat with us!" Ni-ki answered for Sunoo.

"Naur! Of course not, Ni-ki-san." Jake faked laughed and slapped Ni-ki as he eyed him.

"They don't have the flavor I want." Sunoo blurted.

Before Jake could say to Ni-ki's face "See Ni-ki-san!?" They were already at the place.

Baskin Robbins.

"Oh my God! I didn't know there's a Baskin Robbins around here!" Jungwon said excitedly.

"Me too!" Jake said.