ㅡ 7.

ー 7. Beautiful

Park Sunghoon

"I didn't expect to see you here! If I had known, I would have come here as soon as possible." Sunghoon said. He's unfortunately ignored "C'mon Hee! I just got here and you're already ignoring me over a karaoke?"

"You know that I'm closer to a Karaoke than you, right?" Heeseung joked but didn't make the younger laugh.

"You're really funny, Hee. Come on, I want to hear all about your time in New York." Sunghoon eagerly whine on Heeseung.

"Nothing happened, Hoon." and continued to sing.

"I know a lot has happened. Don't lie to me. You've been in New York for 6 years and you're telling me nothing happened. I think you must have met a lot of girls. " Sunghoon teased giving him obvious grin.

"I don't, Sunghoon." he answered when the instrumental of the song began.

"You serious!?" Sunghoon said, shocked.

"I went there to study, Hoon," Now he stop singing, full attention is on hoon now.

"Why!? You waste your pretty face!?" Hee only laugh.

"I don't." then he shot his brow up and down which made Sunghoon more curious about him.

"So you have someone!!" Sunghoon punch Hee on his shoulder.

"Who told you I don't have!?"

"You just said! You went there to study!" Sunghoon is irritated because Heeseung is keeping him in suspense.

"Who told you I like girls?" Sunghoon's eyes wide open by the sudden information.

"Really!?" Hee just nodded and gave Sunghoon the mic.

His uncle arrived just an hour after he arrived and the party started. His father bring out the alcohol.

They spent the hours catching up on each other. Sunghoon found new things that had change heeseung and he's certain that the older found some from him too.

When it's almost curfew. The older bid his goodbye saying that his mother is calling him nonstop. Sunghoon laugh and remember when they were still a child his mother never let Heeseung go out until 9 in the evening. He thought nothing changed.

They agreed to play basketball the next day before Heeseung ran towards their home. A few blocks from theirs.

 A few blocks from theirs

The night goes on. The last thing he remember is he was payed to sing to the karaoke by his God fathers.

When he woke up it's already loud outside. He thought that maybe he woke up late but when he looked at his phone it's just 8 in the morning.

When he got to their dining area that's when he knows that the people in the house didn't sleep. His uncle is the only one he saw asleep.

"You guys didn't sleep?" Sunghoon asked to his drunk father.