ー 18.

ㅡ 18. I like Sunghoon

Kim Sunoo

Sunoo is in his room waiting for Sunghoon's reply. He didn't want Sunghoon to feel that he's eager for his reply when Sunoo really is. Everytime he hears a ding on his phone he will count a minute before he looks at it, and wait for another minute before he replies. At times he really doesn't know what to reply, that's why it took him so long.

The sound of his door opening makes him leave his eyes off his phone. He ran out of his room to see why his door suddenly went open. But to his surprise it was Jongseong with his big bag taking off his shoes.

"Why didn't you knock?" Sunoo asked but didn't wait for the older to answer and ran back to his room.

He is so ready to vent to Sunghoon, so he did- he tried but Sunghoon isn't the right person, the older one made him more annoyed.

When the older sends a photo, his chest tightens and his hands start shaking. He put his phone on his table, he did his inhale-exhale habit to calm himself. It didn't work

It took him a while to look at the photo, there's all sorts of things he's thinking right now such as 'Why is he sending me this?', 'is he out of his mind?', 'I didn't know he's this photogenic', 'His mole is very good on his face', 'He's this handsome, huh?'

Before Sunghoon said to make it his icon on the contact Sunoo had already saved the photo; when he first told him to save his number as "A" in the contact, he did so right away; and when Sunghoon said that Sunoo just wants to make their conversation longer, the older is not wrong about that. Sunoo, who doesn't know the reason why, really wants to talk to Sunghoon, maybe because he misses Sunghoon? Summer was long and they didn't talk much...perhaps because Sunoo missed Sunghoon's annoying presence or because he wanted Sunghoon to explain why he had left him that summer without saying anything. No one knows which of those are the reason, even Sunoo doesn't know.

When Sunghoon said to put Jungwon's name as "z President" he found out why the older one wanted his name to be "A". Sunoo smirks. It was the first time he smirks after a long time and he's glad no one is around to see him.

When he finally got the president's number his cold and arrogant attitude went back. It's when he realized that he had been acting differently towards Sunghoon. He has felt as though he is being softened toward Sunghoon ever since they first spoke during the summer break, and he enjoys it strangely because it's a different feeling that he never felt to anyone before.

 He has felt as though he is being softened toward Sunghoon ever since they first spoke during the summer break, and he enjoys it strangely because it's a different feeling that he never felt to anyone before

He left his room again and saw that Jongseong was wandering around the area. First, he looked inside the fridge to check if there was any food. Unfortunately, there's none. Since he just returned from vacation, there is currently no food stored. After that, Jongseong went to the window to look outside. He also unlocked it and made the curtains fly. Then finally, give Sunoo one last look.

"Thank you." Jongseong said and looked away.

Sunoo just watches him as he gets his big bag and shoes again. When he looks at Sunoo again, the younger one already understands. Jongseong is asking for his room.