ㅡ 32.

ㅡ 32. Not bad

Kim Sunoo

Sunoo is annoyed that the two assholes didn't lie. There's a new eatery that offers a discount to 3 or more people eating.

He really wanted to know that Jake had a bad side. He can't be this good of a person.

"What do you want to order?" Jake asked Jungwon.

Jungwon glanced at Sunoo, who was already watching him, before looking at Jake and answering. "Lychee smoothie and a slice of red velvet cake."

"Got it, how about you, Sunoo?" Jake asks.

Sunoo took his time looking at the menu on the table. Jake and Jungwon finished a topic before Sunoo could decide.

"Mint choco green tea," Sunoo said.

"Is that all?" Jake asks. Sunoo nodded. "Ok, I'll go order it. You two hang in there or talk." Jake was smiling while his brows were shooting up and down.

Sunoo rolled his eyes at him and took his phone out while waiting. Jungwon is on his phone, too.

"How's Jay? Does he still bother you?" Jungwon asked as he turned his phone off

"He didn't stop bothering me," Sunoo said coldly.

"I'm so sorry on behalf of Jay," Jungwon said sincerely.

"It's ok, I have gotten used to it," Sunoo said.

Jungwon smiled a bit and nodded. "Thank you for agreeing to eat with us, and I'm sorry we bothered you..."

"Stop apologizing for other people's faults; it doesn't suit you." Sunoo looked away.

Jungwon sighs, getting his insides to boil in, forming anger. "Ok. But why did you agree in the first place? Jake and you never talked before, right?"

"Hmp," Sunoo smirked. Jake kept it to himself. "Jake is a good person, huh?"

Sunoo was shocked Jake didn't tell them what happened, even Jay, so Jay only told Heeseung about what happened but not Jungwon.

"What do you mean?" Jungwon didn't catch what he meant by that.

"Jake and I bumped into each other yesterday, and he just started to act like we're friends, that's all," Sunoo responded.

Jungwon doesn't believe it, but what can he do? He doesn't want to talk to Sunoo. Not after he finds out about his attitude towards everyone. All those years, he's been trying to stop Jay and Ni-ki from teasing the innocent Sunoo, but later, he finds out Sunoo isn't as innocent or kind as he knew. He was a mystery that when you finally unveiled what he is, you will never unsee it.

"Are you and Sunghoon doing okay?" Jungwon then asks when he can't bear the silence.

"What do you mean?" Sunoo tries to pretend he doesn't know what he is talking about. There's no way Jay told him about what happened when Sunghoon came over.