ㅡ 20.

ㅡ 20. Fool me

Kim Sunoo

As he was walking out of the school after a long day, he still couldn't process what had just happened hours ago. It was too much for him to handle. It happened before, yes, a long time ago, to be exact, and it wasn't as serious as this since he was still a child back then. Heeseung tried to court him before, but it was more likely a prank or just an infatuation, but this with Sunghoon- It's different; it's more serious and intimate.

He has been sighing countless times now because of the frustration Sunghoon gave him. Though he already rejected the older one, he still can't process it, and he's having second thoughts. He felt like he didn't think it over and dismissed him immediately.

A chime from his mobile phone in his pocket made him return to his senses. It was a message from Heeseung. He almost forgot about the older one; it's today! They're going to meet today.

It seems like he got traumatized by eating with another person around because of none other than Sunghoon

It seems like he got traumatized by eating with another person around because of none other than Sunghoon. He ignored and didn't care about how annoying Heeseung was right now because, in the back of his head, he was still preoccupied with the thought of how awful his lunch had been earlier.

He halved and ran through the streets to get to where Heeseung's ass was. Sunoo rolled his eyes when one or two people blocked his way. He stopped when he saw from the glass window Heeseung was still eating a small piece of cake and a drink on the side in a famous coffee shop.

He panted heavily as he finally felt the exhaustion from running. He crossed the street and walked inside the shop. Heeseung still didn't notice him, and Sunoo didn't make himself noticeable either. He sat beside the older and stared at him for a reasonable amount of time before Heeeseung finally gazed at him.

"Oh my God, Sun!" Heeseung exclaimed. He was genuinely shocked because he didn't know all this time Sunoo was the one beside him.

"Yea, finish your food! You're wasting my time!" Sunoo slapped the back of Heeseungs head.

"Why didn't you talk to me!" Heeseung held his chest, still not getting enough of the shock. "I almost had a heart attack!"

"It's a shock you didn't notice me. I've been sitting beside you for minutes, and you didn't even look my way." Sunoo said while nodding and glaring at the older.

"Why would I!? I don't look at someone just because they are sitting beside me. You do that??" Heeseung asked before he ate the last piece of cake on his fork.

"No. When someone sits beside me, I immediately stand and sit somewhere else," answered Sunoo, who was looking outside the glass window.

"Then, if I were the one who was late and walked and sat beside you, you're telling me you'll just walk away without looking at me or even checking if it was me?" said Heeseung when he finally swallowed his food.