ㅡ 6.

ー 6. Missed you

Kim Sunoo

The younger student didn't waste any time once the bell rang; he got up right away and was about to leave when his classmates caught sight of him.

Taki, who is supposedly in charge of cleaning the classroom for the day, asked, "What, you're leaving? Didn't Prof. Park say you'll do it today?"

Ni-ki is clutching on Taki and yelling, "Jungwon! Give him the keys, he'll be the one to lock the door."

Jungwon walked towards him and tried to hand him the keys. Sunoo just rolled his eyes to Jungwon and started to walk towards the door but Taki pushed him back inside.

"We'll report you to Prof. Park," K warned, "Who informed you you're allowed to leave?"

"We obviously heard you were supposed to clean the classroom today, Kim, so don't try to run away," The president stated. The younger one simply thought that he was acting fairly as the class president.

The president didn't have a choice but to give the keys to Sunghoon. The older seems spacing out that the younger needed to wave the keys in front of his face to bring him back to his senses.

With authority, Jungwon said, "You're with Kim today. Talk to him. You're the only one who can handle his attitude." Sunoo heard that while being aware that he shouldn't have.

Sunghoon glanced at him before returning to Jungwon. He then snatched the keys while nodding. All of their classmates—aside from him and Sunghoon—left at that point.

Sunoo is just standing there glaring at the older.

He rolled his eyes and turned his back, "It was your fault and now you want me to clean with you."

Sunghoon walked to the board to wipe the writings, "Even if I didn't bump into you, we're both still late, Kim. Just accept that."

"Accept what!? That your uncle punished me? I was the first one in the class to be punished and you want me to accept that!? This is the first time I attended late and you want me to accept the unfair treatment?" Kim asked, turning to face Sunghoon.

There was no denying Sunghoon's fear of Sunoo. As Sunoo approaches him, he takes a step back. He knew that would be the end of him before he hit his back on the board.

Before the younger could finish his complaining, Sunghoon had already closed his eyes in fear. "You were always late! That Park Jongseong is always late! Everyone is always late but why me!?"

When Sunoo saw the older, he sighed. He had never seen him so terrified. He wants to make fun of him, but he resists, especially now that he is enraged with everyone.

"Are you going to wipe the board using your uniform?" He asked.

He's on the far side of the board getting the broom. Sunghoon blinked a few times before getting the eraser to wipe the board.

Sunoo gave the order, "Wipe the board and the windows while I broom the room and arrange the tables and chairs."

Sunghoon only gave a nod.

He chuckled, "Oh! There's no dirt on the floor and the chairs were fixed--I think I'll take my leave?"

When Sunghoon turned around, he saw that everything had been cleaned, except for the board and the dusty window that the cleaners hadn't bothered to clean for so long.

Sunoo didn't wait for the older's response and got his bag and walked towards the door when the classroom was suddenly filled with a blinding light and a tremendous roar of thunder.