ㅡ 5.

ー 5. Friend

Park Sunghoon

Last day before the Summer break all of them were busy cleaning the classroom and packing their stuff on the locker because after the break will be another semester.

Sunghoon stalked Kim's twitter again today. He saw the last twt of Kim is about him. He laugh and look at Kim who's now busy packing his book from the locker.

The day they are punished to clean the classroom nothing much happened except when he said

"I admire you, Kim." he didn't mean to speak what's in his mind. It just happened. The next thing he knew is Kim walked out of the room and left him there dumbfounded.

He felt the embarrassment after but realized it's true though. He admire Kim... And now seeing the person he admires tweeting about him makes him somewhat happy. Even though it's not something he could be happy about...

After they clean and pack up they can go home immediately. They don't have classes on their last day. Unfortunately Sunghoon needs to stay because he's going home with his uncle. Prof Park.

He's waiting for the prof to message him. He's alone in the room. He's just browsing on the bird app when he hears loud thumping and grunt.

"Ma!!! I can't go home! I don't have money! I thought Mingyu-Hyung will pick me up!?" It was the familiar voice of Kim.

He didn't turn around to see him but he can already see what face he's making now. He giggles a little.

"I'm serious!" Kim said.

Sunghoon still didn't turn his back to face Kim and it also feels like Kim didn't notice him too.

"I don't have food on my condo too... can't you just send me money on my account?" another loud thump and Sunghoon finally turn round just to see Kim's back facing him. "Then how am I going to go home!? I will die starving if I stay in my condo whole summer!"

Sunghoon grin because of Kim's dramatic expression. He never thought Kim's like this. It feels like Kim is surprising him everytime he sees him.

"I don't have friends here, Ma! They're all losers! I don't want to be friends with losers!? In fact they don't like me--I don't like them too! I hate them so... Just please send me money so that I can get out of this f*cking school!" the last sentence was like roaring. It echoes in the room.

Sunghoon faked cough. Kim heard it and turn around just to see Sunghoon eavesdropping.

"I'll call you back, send me money by then." Then he hang up. "Did you enjoy the drama?" Kim asked boastfully.

"Yeah?" Sunghoon teased.

"Why're you still here? You stalking me?" Kim leered.

Sunghoon crack up laughing because Yeah he's been stalking Kim for almost three weeks now but it's not the one Kim is refering at.