ㅡ 8.

ー 8. Sorry

Kim Sunoo

As they sat on the chairs in the convenience store that's when the older ask him about how his life is going.

"The same as before, Hee." He replied lazily.

"Friends? No?" Heeseung asked as the older knows that Sunoo is unfriendly.

"Don't need one, I got you already and you're more than enough--no, too much." Heeseung laugh and if the younger only noticed how he blushed by the said "more than enough" it will be very awkward.

"No, Sun! You should still try making friends with others! It'll be hard when you get to college without friends, you know..." said Heeseung.

"No thanks. I survived six years without friends in school, I can survive 4 years in college without one. Chill, don't worry too much. Stop treating me like a child." Sunoo didn't hide his irritation. Heeseung is the only friend he have and Heeseung never complain when Sunoo vent on him or give him the attitude. To make it short Heeseung is the only one who can bear with him.

"But you know what's good thing? I will be studying in the city this coming semester." Heeseung announced.

Sunoo is not surprised, more like mad. He knows when Heeseung is around. He introduces him to his friends and make him hang out with them.

"Why? I thought you're only here to celebrate your birthday?" Sunoo asked. It's evident that he didn't care about the announcement of his friend.

"Aren't you happy that I will be studying here?" Heeseung pretended to be sad. Sunoo only rolled his eyes.

"No. Abroad is better than here you know, you're studying in one of the prestige school in US so why?"

"I missed you. Can't I miss you?" Now Sunoo motions that he will punch Heeseung but the older didn't flinch or anything he just lean back laughing.

"I don't miss you." Sunoo said in serious tone that made Heeseung stop from laughing.

"Ok, my scholarship got rejected after I failed one major subject." Sunoo almost cut the older's sentence off when he said that. "But listen to me first, I didn't have a choice. I have part time job at a fast food chain. I always sleep late that's why I always failed to attend the certain subject..."

Knowing that Heeseung is an over achiever before just like him it's shocking knowing that he failed. Sunoo wanted to say comforting words to him but he didn't have anything in mind and he didn't know how to comfort a friend.

"What did your parents said?" He only asked.

"They said it was enough that I got to a prestige school and prove my self there. They talk to your mom and said I can just enroll to your school in the city." The older said evident the disappointment in his voice.

"Ok, I'll help you enroll." Sunoo think it is the only thing he can do to comfort his friend.

"Don't pity me, Sun. It's nothing. In fact it's not even fun there. Let's just talk about something else--Oh! I have a play tomorrow. Come with me. I'll introduce you to my childhood friend." Heeseung easily changed the topic.

"Sure, Hee. I don't have anything else to do too."

They talk a lot of things about each other before the older sent him home around 12 midnight.

The next day he woke up before 9 am and starts to get ready. Before 10 Heeseung arrived in their house. He's still eating breakfast when the older arrived.

"Ma, I'll be going with Heeseung." Sunoo yelled cause her mother is in the backyard watering their plants.

"Aren't you going to invite me to have breakfast here?" Heeseung joked.