ㅡ 2.

ー 2. Good Morning

Park Sunghoon

As soon as Hoon opened his eyes it landed on his alarm clock. Of course it didn't ring again--or he didn't wake up when it rang. He ruffles his hair as he remembered Jake. He failed to pick him up once again. He knows very well that they will get into a fight later on and that Jake is already mad at him right now.

He fished his phone from the bedside table. He checked the messages and there he sees Jake's name on his imessage but there's no message. Jake don't text him that much so he did the first move as always.

 Jake don't text him that much so he did the first move as always

He's not late, Jake's just an early student

He's not late, Jake's just an early student. He will go to class at 6:00 am even though their class starts at 7:00 am he's that kind of student and Hoon can't keep up with that. He wokes up 6:00 and go to school just minutes before 7:00 and he thinks that's reasonable because the school is walking distance at his condominium.

When he arrived at school the students are still roaming around. The class haven't started yet. He wish to go to Jake's classroom but he thought he can just apologize later at lunch.

It's a habit of him to greet all his classmates when he enters the room. Including Kim who's sitting at the corner back of their classroom.

"Good morning." he greeted Kim and as always the younger didn't even move or even raise his head to look at Sunghoon.

Sunghoon then proceeds to greet the other students in their class before going to his friends.

"You failed to fetch Jake hyung again." Jungwon reminded him again of his mistake.

"I know... Did you ride with him?" Sunghoon asked the obvious.

"As always, Sunghoon hyung."Jungwon said coldly.

Jungwon and Jake live in the same neighborhood.

A beep on Sunghoon's phone caught his attention. He usually don't check on it but something on that notification feels that he needs to check it.

Sunghoon fetch out his phone from his pocket and check what's the notif about and it was just a tag post from twitter. It was normal for Sunghoon to be tagged on a post but really! Something in that post made him check it.