ㅡ 11.

ㅡ 11. I like you

Kim Sunoo

When the older took noticed of him he hurriedly ran to him. Sunoo took a step back. The older stop a few inches away from him, he have his hands on his lap while breathing heavily..

"Look Kim, if you think Heeseung told me you guys were together-- you're wrong. He never told me that... let's just say I thought you guys were together because I never thought you can be close with someone..." Explained by Sunghoon.

Sunoo only nods and walk past him.

"What!? You're not going to say anything or you don't believe me? Well that's true, Kim, Heeseung did nothing wrong! I swear--"

"Can you please shut the fck up? You're being annoying, again!" Sunoo said without even looking. He can still feel Sunghoon's following him. "Heeseung explained it to me already."

"Oh then you guys were ok now?" Sunghoon asked worriedly as if he was scared that he almost ruined someone's friendship.

"Yea..."

Sunoo stops walking when he remembered what the older did.

"Can you please stop talking nonsense huh?" Now he look back at him. "I got mad of him because of you."

Sunghoon stop from following him after that. Sunoo was relieved by that. He thought he could have his peace now but when he went to the kitchen to get a drink he ran into him once more.

Sunoo sighed. He expected the older to talk to him again, but he was wrong. Sunghoon quickly looked at him for a brief moment and silently walked out of the kitchen.

It's not that he doesn't like that but it's just unusual for him. Sunghoon always try his best to annoy Sunoo. In the end, Sunoo decided to ignore it.

After that, he looks for Heeseung to say goodbye. It's a bit late as well. Even though Heeseung's house is nearby, he believes he must be home by 9 pm.

"Hee..." Sunoo as he spots Heeseung talking to some of his friends that is of course unfamiliar to him. Heeseung then said something to his friends before walking towards him.

"Yea, is there something wrong? Want me to get you more food?" The older asked him, not letting him respond.

"No," Sunoo rolled his eyes before saying what he wanted to do. "I wanna leave..."

"Oh! Why? You're not having fun? Want me to acompany you?"

"No, Heeseung! I want to leave. It's late you know..." it felt awkward now that he's talking to Heeseung. He really thought he will never talk to him after the explanation. "And my mom just called me, she wants me home." It's a lie. His mother will never do that.

"Oh! Then let me walk you home--" Heeseung was cut mid sentence.

"No, no, no! Just let me leave, alone." This is what Sunoo feels when he's in a crowd. he feels suffocated and think that in order to be free they need to escape alone.

"O-Ok... but at least take some foods for aunty." Heeseung said and before Sunoo could protest he drag Sunoo to the table where the foods were. "I'll pack it for aunty. What do you think she wants?"

"Anything is fine Hee." It's evident that Sunoo just want to leave.

When Hee handed him the food the older offered once again to walk him home but Sunoo insisted that Hee should'nt leave his guest here.

When he reached the gate he thought he wouldn't see the last person he would want to see but he's wrong because right after he step outside of the gate he saw the older leaning on the wall just next to the gate talking on his phone.