Prologue

A photo...

That's all that could be seen, a photo of the Hamato Siblings and Usagi smiling as April stood in the center, her smile bright as she held a binder for her college. Splinter was also in the photo was remained on the bottom with a giant smile. You'd think that by looking at this photo, the person holding it would be happy! That was the opposite. The person holding it seemed to be running and probably in pain from his grunts as he looked up. Todd, the peaceful mutant, yelled as he aimed a weapon and shot at something. Some humans next to him did the same but yelled in pain as a giant beam was shot behind them. The area surrounding them was dead, full of broken barricades and many fallen soldiers.

This place that was once known as New York City, was now a battlefield. The person then looked up and saw one of their fighting air crafts crash a few yards from him. He looked to the side, seeing several kaiju sized machines blast and destroy the earth under their feet. After one blasted the ground again, some weird dog like creatures ran towards him, barking as they close to their prey. The person had stuffed the photo in his pockets early and looked down at his side wound, pulling his robotic hand from the wound to see the hand was covered in blood. That's not good.

The person then looked to the side and saw who was helping him run away, a teenager with black hair a hockey mask. Two red marks ran over the mask's eyes, similar to the person's face. "I got you Sensi! Stay with me." The teen said, revealing the person was the only Leonardo Hamato. Leo grunted in slight pain before looking at the teen again with a smile. "You're a life saver, Casey Jones." Leo said as he tried to ignore his pain. Now you'd normally think that this Casey Jones was Cassandra Jones, but that idea was shot down when the mask automatically pushed up to reveal a teen boy was helping Leo. "I learned from the best. Come on, we're almost there." Casey said as he looked up, hurrying to get Leo to what remained of Lady Liberty.

I'm sure you're very confused, so let me explain. What's happening right now, is in the future. New York 2044 to be exact. But let's ignore that for now. When Casey had climbed up the hill, his eyes went wide when he saw more of those dog creatures waiting for him. He ended up tripping, Leo falling behind and closed his eyes in pain. Casey gasped as he looked behind him, more dog creatures jumped up behind both and was ready to attack. Casey closed his eyes as he tried to stay close to Leo, accepting that this his time to fall. Just like many, many others. "Bad Doggies!" Someone yelled out as orange lightning blasted the creatures away, the lightning then acting like a barrier as it blocked Leo and Casey from the other creatures as it took form of chains.

Leo smiled as he turned around, knowing that voice all to well as Casey still seemed to be afraid. "Impeccable timing, little brother. Very dramatic." Leo complimented as the chains grew more in numbers, soon enough revealing an older Mikey hovering in the air. A big orange cloak covered his shoulders as he opened his eyes, they shown bright orange. Mikey then commanded the chains to move around and quickly disappear as his arms moved in a formation. After gaining all of the chains, he shoved his arms out, commanding the chains to take out any of the creatures that was within a certain radius of him.

Once that was done, Casey set Leo down against a pile of skulls. The pile was a common thing to see, Mikey frowned as he hovered over to the two, not yet seeing the two dog creatures coming for them. Casey looked up and gasped, quickly reaching for his weapon to get rid of them, Mikey also turned and narrowed his eyes. Both ready to fight them, until an arrow caused one to dust away. The creatures looked up and saw one person standing on the tabula ansata, his mask the same as Venus's old one but with a small added detail. The creatures barked at him as the figure pulled back another arrow with their bow, releasing the arrow to reveal it was a zipline of some kind.