BEAT HIS A##!

"It's pointless to resist Krang. Give up!" Prime yelled as he watched the Hamato siblings struggle against their own chains. "You will be consumed like everyone else on this pathetic planet!" Krang yelled as Mikey pulled his nun-chucks, Donnie pushed forward, Venus holds her throat with one hand in an attempt to heal as she sliced at the vines and Raph ripping off the infection from his face, rips appearing over his eye on a single side. "Fat chance." Leo said as he managed to get one arm free from the vines. "We're not like everyone else on this planet." Leo said as he looked up at Prime with narrowed eyes.

"We are..." Leo began, his ninpo sparking even more where it stopped flickering but still remained a glow.

"...the Teenage..." Mikey yelled, breaking the aura around him that allowed his ninpo free.

"...Mutant..." Donnie yelled, the aura matching Mikey's.

"...Ninja..." Raph yelled as he was finally free, his aura matching his younger brothers.

"... Turtles!" Leo yelled after he opened his eyes and matched his brother's aura.

Leo then reached behind him and slung his katana at Prime, it lodged into Prime's arm but still remained its normal color palette. Prime watched it carefully as engraved symbols appeared on the weapon's blade, the glow turning into a blue hue that soon shown bright. When Prime looked up, he saw a smug Leo smiling at him, Leo's other katana in the slider's hand and now opening behind the two. Once the portal opened, Leo pulled his katana as Raph launched out with his mysitc energy clone around him. Prime watched in shock as the energy clone punched Prime's actual face and launched him into the air, a blast of air zooming out from them as Prime blasted to the air.

Taking advantage of Prime's distraction, Mikey threw his nun-chucks into the air and commanded them to wrap around Prime, who grunted as Mikey whipped Prime so that he was dragged against the walls. If you listened close, you could hear the taunting laugh of Mikey's previous weapon, his kusari-fundō. Once Prime was lodged into the walls enough, Donnie grunted as he landed on the walk away and thrusted his hands behind him, summoned his ninpo to form as the entire USA arsenal and blasted the spot where Prime remained stuck in. Venus landed next to Donnie with narrowed eyes and managed to pull her hand away from her throat.

"Venus, you alright?" Donnie asked as he looked at his elder sister in concern, but she remained silent and grabbed her fans, rotating her wrists as fast as she could, strikes of cyan lightning hit each of the turtles and they felt their pain disappear., a ring of her lightning surrounding Venus's neck/ The five watched at the explosion in triumph as they stood side-by-side. "If this isn't the poster shot, someone's getting fired." Leo said as his katana rested on his shoulder as Mikey spun his nun-chuck. Donnie's battle shell also appeared thank's to his ninpo. good thing too, 'cause Prime broke a wall and stood behind the teens with narrowed eyes. "Oh, we are not done yet." Prime growled, Leo looking back with horror on his face.

Meanwhile...

April shifted the wrecking balls controls as the boys distracted Huntress. "APRIL O'NEIL!" April yelled as she threw her head out of the compartment. Huntress looked up and grunted as she was hit and then thrown to the unstable building. "That's payback!" Splinter yelled as he pointed at Huntress. The three boys had managed to avoid the hit and remained next to April but looked to the side as a tunnel suddenly appeared. "W-woah!" Ezra yelled as he was shoved out from the tunnel and landed safely. "Ezra, you're here!" Casey yelled with joy as Ezra looked at the others with distress. "Keep her under that building until I bring it down!" April yelled at the boys, Ezra turned and looked at Huntress.