Truths Revealed

Leo then threw his other katana into the air and raised his hand up, watching his sword fly toward Prime. Once it was close enough to the alien, Leo closed his fist and teleported the entire group to Prime as Leo now held his katana. "HOT SOUP!" The brothers yelled as Mystic Energy Raph tried to use his punch on prime, but his armor's head shot up, holding it's hand up. Prime smirked evilly as all he had to do was snap his finger at them and block any attack, a tidal wave of wind pushing the teens back onto the Technodrome and separating them all, Donnie with Mikey, Leo with Raph and Venus by herself.

Donnie gasped as he looked up and saw Prime suddenly appearing in front of the two. Donnie tried his best to make a shield as Mikey got up and stood behind Donnie. But the turtle teen wasn't fast enough and got punched so hard, he and Mikey remained unconscious from the blow and fell through the sky. Leo watched as he held his side before narrowing his eyes and looking between Venus and Raph. "Raph, Venus, GO!" Leo yelled as tears began to leak from his eyes. "On it!" Raph yelled as he tried to get up but tripped and then got up again. Venus threw her fans into their holsters and ran with Raph as Prime remained in the air. Leo made a portal in front of the two and allowed them to run into it without a second thought.

Once out of the portal, Venus and Raph glided through the air to their younger brothers. Due to Venus being smaller, she managed to get to them first and reached out towards them, using the last bit of her ninpo to try and heal them. But the ninpo came from her neck and caused Venus's eyes to go wide as the sudden air darted to her neck. She pulled back and hissed in pain, one hand going to her neck and the other going to her mouth as she coughed badly. But she gasped as Raph grabbed all three. "Gotcha! Don't worry Donnie!" Raph yelled as he turned his body around and tried using the last of his ninpo to make Mystic Energy Raph around the three of them.

"This is not a hug! It's a rescue!" Raph yelled as he plummeted to another island a bit farther from New York. But once he did so, the clone disappeared as the three landed on a concrete parking area. Once the dust shifted away, Raph sat up and rubbed his head, Mikey had shrunk back into his shell and Donnie landed somewhere in the rubble. "Where are we?" Raph asked as he held his head and looked around, seeing Venus's eyes closed shut as her hands remained on her mouth and neck, Mikey popped his head out from the shell. "Staten Island?" Raph asked as Donnie stood up.

"Oh, gross." Donnie said, a chill running up his spin as he looked at Raph. '"So, how would everyone rate that rescue experience? Unsatisfied? Very unsatisfied? Wished Donne would have done it?" Donnie said as Raph only looked at Donnie. Donnie then began to shrug his shoulders before flopping to the side. "Donnie." Raph sighed and tried to stand up but grunted as he fell to his knees. "Leo's still up there." Raph said fearfully as he and Mikey looked up at the Technodrome. Donnie also sat up and realized Leo wasn't with them and looked up at the Technodrome. But it was interrupted as Venus began to cough badly and wheeze. 

"Venus?" Raph asked as he looked at her, Venus tried to breath evenly as she pulled her hand from her mouth, but her eyes went wide as blood appeared on her palm. "V!" Mikey yelled and pushed all of his limbs out from his shell and scampered to Venus, Donnie also running up and flipping his goggles onto his face. Raph watched in horror before closing his eyes and looking back up, allowing Donnie and Mikey to tend to Venus. Back on the Technodrome, Leo grunted as he used his swords to try and crawl away from the battlefield, but eyes closed as a cloud dust blew past him that Prime had caused once he landed.  Prime looked up with an evil grin on his face towards Leo, who tried to stand but grunted in pain as he fell to his knees.

Seeing that Leo wasn't going to come closer on his own, Prime stood up and walked towards Leo who was yards away from the alien. Leo looked up and narrowed his eyes, pulling his wrist towards his face to activate his communicator. "Casey. Casey, come in." Leo said, hoping his pupil was listening. Back with Ezra and Casey, both managed to get on the roof top of the Metro Tower. "Sensi, me and Ezra are here." Casey informed through the coms and pushed his mask up, eyes narrowing in determination as grin grew on his and Ezra's face. "And I've got eyes on the key." Casey said as he stood and saw he was a sidewalk and a few stairs away from grabbing the key.

"Just tell me when you're home free, and I'll pull the plug." Casey announced as he ran on the sidewalk and Ezra ran on the safety beams with a smirk on his face. Leo however, frowned as he looked up and stared at Prime. There was no way Leo could take on the alien on his own, especially with his energy partially drained and Prime not even breaking a sweat. But... what if Leo didn't have to beat Prime?

What if he just had to keep Prime at the portal with force?

A plan forged in Leo's mind; he went back to the communicator again. "Casey, listen to me. When I get to the other side, you close that door." Leo said, Casey's hand stopped in front of the key. Ezra heard Leo's words through Casey's com and stared at Casey with worry as Casey stepped back and looked at the ground with sad anger. "What? Sensi, no!" Casey yelled as he looked at Ezra with a concern look, but Ezra only looked at Casey with shocked sadness. With the others, April dropped her bat as she held her wrist up and looked at Usagi and Splinter with shock. "Casey, it's the only way. He's too strong." Leo voice rang through as Splinter looked at the device with a shocked-sad look with a bit of understanding.

Usagi's was shifted in an angry sad one as Leo spoke again. "He's not gonna stay on the other side unless I keep him there." Leo said in a calm but pained voice. With the siblings, Raph could now stand and walked ahead of his siblings, his wrist up as Casey spoke. "There has to be another way!" Casey tried to reason as Raph turned to his siblings behind him, sad shock on his face like the other three. "We tried everything, Case. This is the only way." Leo said as Venus looked up in horror, her neck wrapped in bandages as Donnie was helping Mikey relax a bit. Then Raph looked back at his wrist and activated his. "Leo, please don't do this! Leo!" Raph pleaded as he even held his wrist.

Leo's pained chuckle could be heard from the communicator. "You're one to talk, big bro. Hero moves are totally your style." Leo's voice shook out, Raph looked up in realization then to the Technodrome. But with the others, Usagi looked at April's communicator with furrowed brows before marching up to April and grabbing the teen's wrist forcibly. "Leonardo Hamato! I swear if you do this, I'm gonna kill you!" Usagi yelled, angry tears spilling from his eyes, something April frowned at. "Usagi? Can you hear me?" Leo voice rang through. "Yes, you a-hole, now get back here or else I'll-"

"I need to tell you something." Leo interrupted, Usagi stopped and let Leo continue. It's a miracle Prime hasn't gotten close enough to Leo yet. "Well, you better say it." Usagi said with furrowed brows, April looking at Usagi with a sad smile. "Y'know how every time I wanted to hang out with you alone, you'd ask why, and I say I wanted a break from the others?" Leo asked, Usagi hummed in acknowledgement. "That was actually a lie. Part of the reason was I really just wanted to hang out with you because I thought you were awesome. I wanted to be around you as often as I could because you always made me feel comfortable around you, even if you were doing your funny tantrums." Leo laughed a bit, even Usagi sighed and a smirk grin on face.

"The other reason was because I like you. Like, 'more than friends' like you." Leo said, his voice slightly shaky as he revealed his feelings. While it was kinda obvious with all sorts of signs and joke comments about the two being boyfriends, Usagi couldn't help but be shocked. "Figured I'd get it off my chest while I can, hope you find someone better than me. Enjoy life, bud." Leo said, turning off his connection to April's communicator. "Leo wait!" Usagi pleaded, but stopped when April softly pulled her hand back, Usagi gasped and looked at her, seeing her apologetic frown. "I'm sorry you had to find out this way." April said, of course she had known. Usagi's breathing began to become uneven as he backed away and looked at the ground for a moment. Then he looked at Metro tower and bawled his hands.

"I can make it if I run." Usagi said and then began to dash down the roads. "Usagi!" April yelled and held her hand out towards the pikathrope. But Splinter put a hand on April's other arm, causing her to look at him. He frowned at her and silently told April to let Usagi go. To let Usagi understand out on his own that he couldn't stop Leo. April frowned and then looked at the road, frowning as she watches Usagi run as fast as he could.