The chase

"So what if I say he..." Raph stopped what he was saying as he realized he'd just end up saying "Heroes" again. "-that word a lot?" Raph said as he looked up. "It's a good word! We need to be that word!" Raph said as he placed a hand on his chest. "I love how he's saying that as he's related to a retired assassin and we're both past their skill level." Venus said, Usagi snickered as Leo stood up. "Relax, Raph. We've got this hero thing wired! I mean, our ninjocity if off the charts." Leo said as he punched the air and proceeded to grab a katana to make a small portal, a slice fell out of it. "We've got some kickin' mystic weapons. And do I need to remind you who has four sells and defeated the Shredder?" Leo asked after taking a bit of his pizza and then proceeded to spin around and point at his shell.

Even though Donnie was a sore loser, he and Mikey pointed at their shells as they slide behind Leo. Leo's point only answered Raph and he groaned in annoyance. He then knocked Leo's slice out of his hand, causing the slice to go flying as Leo complained a little. "Leo!" Raph yelled as he was getting more annoyed with his younger brother's behavior. "You just don't get it." Raph grumbled as he pointed to Leo. But both changed their attitude as a loud beeping sound caught their attention. Everyone turned to Donnie as he began to complain about the sound. "Huh? What is all the racket- oh, that's me." Donnie said and rose his arm up to see what his tech gauntlet was warning him about. "Looks like we have a 312-39.4 in progress!" Donnie said as he looked to his brothers, Venus and Usagi looked to each other in confusion as they already ate the box. "Oh, come on!" Donnie complained as he folded his arms across his chest.

 "Has nobody read 'Donnie's big book of Bad Guy Codes' ? Nobody?!" Donnie asked, everyone was dead silent until Raph and Mikey said "Nope" while Leo said, "Never gonna happen". Donnie looked Usagi and Venus. "Donnie, I don't even know how to read." Venus said as she patted her chest, everyone turned to her. "And we're only hearing this, now?!" Mikey yelled, Venus tightened her lips and looked at Donnie. "SO! Where'd you say the thingy was?" Venus yelled while sweating nervously, her hands on her hips. They were definitely going to talk about this later.

Meanwhile...

An "Action 6 News" van crashed out of a museum, being quick to escape anyone who was possibly following them. "We did it! We got the watch-ma-hoosie-doodle!" Hypno-Potamus said from inside the van, but he rested in the passenger's seat. "Of course we did." Warren Stone said in the main seat, somehow driving even though he's sitting in a unicorn booster and not touching the gas pedals. "Nothing can stop Supervillain Warren Stone, and his conjuring compatriot, Hypno-Potamus!" Warren said as he pushed back slicked backed hair and then gestured to Hypno, who smiled that Warren considered both of them equals. Warren then reached for the stick and pushed it forward and it caused them to race forward, some cars narrowly missed Warren and Hypno but had to screech to a stop. 

The artifact they stole resting in the cup coasters next to an Albearto's cup. For some reason, it had two straws. But the artifact was slim and small, odd carvings remained on the inside as a face design rested on one side. It seemed to be made of some kind of stone, an aged one at that. But on the roof tops, the Hamato siblings and Usagi raced after the van. "There they are! Okay, here's the plan-" Raph attempted to say, only for Leo to stop everyone with a smug smile. "Raph, relax. Who needs a plan when we got crazy cool Mystic powers?" Leo asked, it took Mikey a minute to stop and match everyone's either annoyed or concerned expressions.  "Leo!" Raph yelled as his brother raced ahead, Venus sighed as she rubbed her brow.

"See, this is the real reason you guys need to train." Usagi complained, not yet pulling his katana out. Like usual, Leo didn't listen and pulled his katana's out as he ran, their blades glowing and sparking with Hamato Ninpo. "Come on, swords, it's portal time!" Leo said and made a portal, he jumped off the buildings edge with a smug smile. "I'll see you guys later, after I save the day! Buh-buh-bye!" Leo said as he fell into the portal with a relaxed posture, one that cause Raph to yell out in annoyance. "Stop! We need to work together!" Raph yelled out, but it was pointless as Leo easily made more portals as he closed in on Hypno and Warren's van. "Wellingtons Sunday!" Hypno exclaimed angerly as he looked out the window. "It's those pesky turtles." Hypno said and pulled his body back in to look at Warren. Then Leo made a portal inside the van, spooking both Warren and Hypno as Leo smugly said, "License and registration." while spinning one katana before having it rest on his shoulder.

Leo then aimed both katanas at Hypno who laughed nervously. "Oh, I'm sorry mate. I must have left it in my other jacket." Hypno said and then held his sleeve out, several doves came flying out and pushed Leo to the back doors, causing them to swing open. Luckly, he grabbed onto it and laughs as his feet would occasionally brush against the road. "Leo!" Raph yelled but yelped as a dove crashed into his face and made him fall back, the others were able to dodge the birds and kept running or flying after the van. Leo, we're coming!" Raph called out as Hypno began to throw things as Leo to try and lose him. "Don't worry. I got 'em right where I want 'em." Leo said, moving out of the of the way as a TV was thrown at him. He then turned to Hypno and kicked it back at the hippo instead of letting it fall. "Doesn't look that way to me." Raph mumbled under his breath.

"Donnie, Mikey, Maneuver 12." Raph said through the coms on the teen's wrist. It also came with their ninpo so Usagi didn't have one, not that he needed it since he could easily hear what was said through them with his heightened sense of hearing. Mikey was using his nun-chucks to travel and pulled himself into the air to look at Donnie, allowing himself to fall as Donnie had his bo-staff in hand. He also smiled at Mikey as he said, "On it!" and then held his staff out, allowing Mikey to wrap his nun-chuck around the center. Donnie then commanded his hover shell to spin him around and giving Mikey a boost. "Whip-o-rama!" is what Mikey yelled as Donnie threw him. Mikey then spun his nun-chucks fast enough it caused him to be the orange ball zooming past cars before coming up to Hypno and Warrens van and cutting the top half off, missing Leo and Hypno who both looked up in slight fear. Somehow, Mikey managed to get Warren and gave him a nasty haircut.

Donnie was able to zoom past the falling truck piece and held his staff. "Prepare to be Donnie'd by my mystic tech!" Donnie said as four missiles were created beneath his staff. Then Donnie went up into the air and rose his staff up, pointing it at the van. The missiles did as commanded and zoomed in front of the van, attempting to make a mystic barrier with a familiar symbol on them. But even with Hypno being hugged by Leo, Warren was able to dodge the barrier and nearly hit a few people, had Venus not used her lightning speed to push everyone out of the way. Usagi dealt with any cars that were coming through and gave a quick heal to anyone who needed it, he just gave them a mystic flower which the randomly had in their hand.

Warren was able to straighten the van's driving and looked back to see what was going on, Hypno and Leo looked up as they saw something in the sky. "Oh, boy." Leo mumbled as he and Hypno looked up to see Raph. Warren was confused by the statement and looked up, shouting in fear as he saw Raph coming down with his ninpo clone. He punched his fists together first and then pulled them back as his clone sparked with ninpo. "Okay, creeeps, hand over the stolen thingy!" Raph said and then punched the grill of the car, causing it to come to a screeching halt. Beforehand though, Leo had jumped off Hypno and made a portal, landing on the sidewalk as no one was around. Warren and Hypno went flying past Raph, but he gasped softly as he turned and saw the artifact flying past him. But the odd thing was that as the artifact was glowing bright pink.