Siblings bickering

"I'll literally do all your chores if you get me out of this boring talk." Leo said to Usagi, causing Raph to sigh as he turned to the side. "You just don't get it, Leo." Raph huffed as Leo looked at Raph for a quick second before turning to a more serious expression. "I'm the oldest here." Raph said as he looked back at Leo and patted his chest. Leo then looked at his brother with a more pained expression as Usagi shifted his ears to hear what Raph had to say. "I'm responsible for keeping us safe and making sure we can handle anything that comes our way. 'Cause if I don't, you could all, end up, dead." Raph said, swaying his hand before looking to the ground, finally allowing his feelings about Leo's choices to be expressed. Usagi frowned as he looked at the book.

He remembered how even though he was the colder and more serious one, Ophelia was happy and bright. Not to mention that she was older, she was the one who grabbed Usagi and managed to escape before the savage clan could hurt them. That other clan had already whipped out all of Usagi's clan and family. It was some miracle that Ophelia's magic was able to open a portal. She was so kind and did everything she could to protect Usagi, which is why she voted herself when she had to choose between her or Usagi to fight Venus. "Sorry, I missed that." Leo said, causing both Raph and Usagi to look up. Leo was reading his comic and leaning agaisnt the pipe but was now facing Raph fully. "Can you repeat everything from... well, everything?" Leo said with a smug smile, one the caused Usagi to smack his forehead.

Outside the room, the other Hamato siblings were looking through Leo's windows but all yelped as they fell. Raph's clone hand punched through Leo's wall but disappeared as Leo slipped out and jumped backwards. "No wonder you always want to train! You really need the practice!" Leo challenged as he danced around, showing he was ready for a fight. But Mikey and Venus jumped in front of him as they were ready to stop Leo from doing anything. While Mikey looked more fearful, Venus seemed annoyed that this was getting so out of hand. Raph grunted as he hopped out of Leo's room, commanding his ninpo to cover his forearms as he held his weapons. "Let him go, guys." Raph grumbled as Donnie jumped onto his back, trying to stop him as Usagi grabbed his katana. Ready to command Leo's plants to force Raph to stop if needed.

But as Leo and Raph were ready to fist fight, Splinter stood at the stairs that led to the other room. "Boys! Stop this arguing!" Splinter demanded; the teens stopped what they were doing as Splinter began to walk down the stairs. "But, Dad, Leo keeps-." Raph's snitching was silenced by Splinter' rat tail as Splintz raced down the stairs. "Uh-buh-buh-buh-buh. No more." Splinter interrupted as Raph went silent. "You are a team. You are brothers!" Splinter said as he pointed a finger at Leo and Raph. "And most importantly, you are too loud!" Splinter yelled, flapping his arms in a panicked tone. "I cannot here my TV show!" Splinter yelled; Venus raised a brow. Wait, that's the reason he came down here? "Tristan finally proposed to Annabelle, but did she say yes?" Splinter said as he turned around and voiced his concerns. "I don't know because of you!" Splinter said as he turned his gaze to the teens.

Everyone was silent as Splinter turned around and pointed his tail to his sons and daughter. "Be the ninja's I taught you to be, respectful and quiet!" Splinter yelled, not seeing the glares Raph and Leo gave each other. Leo huffed and headed to his room, starting to try and fix his door. Raph headed off to the training room to blow off some steam, leaving the other four in the center. "I'm gonna watch Splinter's shows with him." Usagi said, not even bothering to put his sword back. Leo turned to the pikathrope in confusion, did he offend him how? Venus looked at her brothers and remembered something. "Hey Donnie, how's that paint catapult Mikey asked about a few weeks ago?" Venus asked, both her brothers had stars in their eyes. "So great, you guys gotta see it!" Donnie said and dragged his sister and brother to his lab.

Meanwhile....

Remember that dream Usagi had? Yeah, it wasn't a dream. Ezra and Casey were sent to our current time New York and were going through a hoard of people. For some reason, none of them were bothered by Ezra's ears and tail. But at one point, Ezra and Casey did get separated. "Sorry, excuse me." Casey said as he tried to walk against the flow of people in attempt to find Ezra. "How are we supposed to find this thing?" Casey asked, his mask was on that allowed him to scan things and people. Ironically, it had the same logo as Donnie's mystic weapons did. The words "Genius Built" was on the side. But Casey turned around and tried to find Ezra through the people's heads. He sighed and managed to get through to a alley. Once he made sure no one was watching him, he shoots a zip line to a building's roof and managed to land on top of it.

As he looked down at the city and all its glory, he pushed a button that caused his mask to get pushed up. "Whoa." Casey said, sitting down and allowing his legs to dangle on the buildings edge. "So many people." Casey said and looked ahead, a burrow randomly opening next to him. He didn't even bother to look at it as Ezra jumped out from it, the burrow disappearing once Ezra landed next to Casey. "You can say that again, they also say the most random things." Ezra admitted as he sat next to Casey. "Did one of them say something to you?" Casey asked, Ezra nodded. "Yeah, this girl dressed in no protection said, 'Nice Cosplay', but the way she said it was like Uncle Don when he tried to show off his latest invention." Ezra said, this caused Casey to sigh and reach into his pocket. Ezra frowned upon seeing the photo in Casey's hands.

It was silent for a moment as Casey started to think he couldn't do this. "How are we gonna save them all, Sensi?" Casey whispered, Ezra turned to the city and fumbled with his hands. "I really wish you were here." Casey whispered; Ezra nodded. It was silent again, until Casey realized something. "Wait, you are! I just need to find you!" Casey said, Ezra turned to Casey in confusion before looking at the photo, realization hit him like a brick. "Fair, but if my math is right, they're only our age, maybe even a little older." Ezra said, Casey looked at him and smirked. "Yeah, but it's only been a few years since they defeated the Shredder, meaning they're just a little less powerful than when we know them." Casey said with a determined grin, but Ezra frowned. "You mean when we knew them." Ezra said and turned around, Casey frowned and looked at the photo.

"How about you hold the photo while I scan it?" Casey offered as he held the photo to his fox friend. Ezra looked at the photo and grabbed it. He looked at all their faces, but mainly stopped at Venus. She had her tongue stuck out why holding up what was supposed to be a peace sign, but it was hard to tell with only three fingers. Ezra then looked at Casey with a confused face. "What you plan to scan? It's just a photo." Ezra said, but Casey smirked smugly. "April. We know which college she's going to currently, but not the clan's lair." Casey explained, Ezra smiled and quickly turned the photo to face Casey. Casey pushed his mask down and let the mask scan the photo for any extra hints about April's college.

"She'll know what to do." Casey said, allowing his mask to scan April's binder. It was silent for a moment before Casey pushed his mask up and looked at Ezra with a grin. "Here." Ezra said as he pushed the photo closer to Casey. The teen seemed confused by the yokai's move and looked at Ezra. "I figured you'd want to hold it." Casey said with a smile, but Ezra dropped it onto Casey's lap. "I did need another reminder of her." Ezra said, Casey frowned put the photo in his pouch. As Ezra pushed down his mask, Casey looked over at his best friend. "You know you're not at fault for your mom's death, right?" Casey asked, Ezra remained silent as he moved his gaze someplace else. "Then how else do you think the krang found us?" Ezra said and looked at Casey. "I want you to come up with an actually logical reason than 'I don't know, but I do know it wasn't your fault'  because we both know what the Krang did to me." Ezra said, Casey frowned as he stayed silent.

Ezra sighed and looked at his friend. "Sorry, I know I dropped this a while ago, but it was only because I accepted, I'd never see her again." Ezra said and stood up, Casey not far behind. "Now come on, we got a world to save." Ezra said, hopping off the roof and using his bow and arrows to travel around. Casey sighed and followed.