Escape...

As everyone had came together to figure out what just happened to them, they all gasped and looked up to see Huntress jumping down to land a giant attack. Ezra gasped as he saw her and Venus grabbed him, quickly jumping out of the way and trying to keep him far from Huntress. But Huntress was actually aiming at Raph and launched him against a wall. Had he more time to react to something so sudden, he would've stood his ground. He groaned in pain and looked up to see Huntress make a circle swiping motion that either pushed everyone back or made them jump just in time. 

Venus narrowed her eyes and flicked her fans out after setting Ezra down. Huntress saw Venus and smiled, going after that turtle teen. As this was going on, Polymath climbed back onto the arch, moving his tentacles inside of the arch and forcing it to widen. Prime only chuckles as Venus were able to dodge a hit and rolled away. But the Huntress went after Raph, he was able to duck in time as a beam behind him was cut in half by Huntress. Then as Huntress jumped back, Splinter took that as a time to land a punch against Huntress, landing on her side, she was quick and tried to land an attack, but Splinter was swifter and managed to jump into the air. "HOT SOUP!" Splinter yelled and used his tail to whip Huntress in the face.

She was stun for a moment before biting his tail, earning a pained yell from Splinter as he was yanked, then thrown into the ground and launched at Raph. Both grunted in pain as they hit the wall behind them and caused it to go crashing down. Raph groaned as he opened his eyes, seeing the beam had landed on him. He grunted as he managed to push it off himself and look around, gasping as he saw Splinter on the ground, out cold. "No!" Raph yelled as he hurried to his hurt father, Raph's hand hovering over Splinter in fear he'd hurt him. But he gasped as he looked up, seeing his family and friends trying to take on Huntress as Leo stood to the side, not knowing what to do. Raph looked at the gateway before looking at Splinter, who grunted softly as his head turned away.

That was enough, Raph balled his hand and looked up. "RETREAT!" Raph yelled; it was something everyone heard as Raph picked up his dad carefully. "Retreat? We don't retreat!" Leo yelled at his brother. "Leo, for once, listen to me! They're too powerful and dad's hurt!" Raph said, holding Splinter and trying to be gentle but just the idea that Leo wants to fight with him right now, angered Raph. Leo's expression softened as he looked at Splinter, but turned when he heard Casey yell. "You don't understand. If we don't close that doorway, it's only gonna get worse!" Casey yelled; Leo looked back at Raph with a concerned face. As much as he cared for Splinter, these two kids that came from a terrible future where there was no hope of winning, just to stop the war before it even started." "Raph..." Leo said, but his brother was faster and more impatient.

"I'm not gonna argue with you, Leo!" Raph yelled, then turning to his other brother. "Donnie, escape pods, now!" Raph yelled as Donnie managed to miss one of Huntress's attacks. "You don't have to tell me twice!" Donnie said, using his gauntlet to command the escape pods to go. A bright red screen replaced the original orange one but still shot out small cartridges from his battle shell, each had the help button symbol on it but had a color correlating to the mutant or human it was instructed to go to. Just as Huntress was about to bash Donnie with a stone, his pod shot these belts out and latched onto his chest, pulling him back and putting him in this self-creating pod just before the stone had hit him.

The pod then blasted off into the air and back to the lair, Mikey's pod was able to yank him out of Huntress's grasp and blast off. Huntress then saw April on the ground and attempted to hit her with the stone, only for April's pod to grab her in the right time and blast off after putting her into the pod. The blast from the rocket's blinded Huntress for a moment as Casey watched. Ezra was about to run to run to Venus, but a spare pod grabbed onto Ezra and began to get him out. "MOM?!" Ezra yelled, fear still on his face as he banged on the small window and his other hand held his weapon. Venus smiled and hurried over, grabbing Ezra's mask as her pod came up behind her. "It's gonna be okay, Ezra!" She called, Ezra nodded and relaxed only slightly as Venus's pod took her to the lair as well. 

Usagi's was having some trouble dodging some Debree but soon found him as he rushed over to Leo, seeing the annoyance on the teen turtle's face. "Sensi, we need to get that key!" Casey yelled out as another spare pod took him away. Usagi frown and put a hand on Leo's shoulder, after seeing the pained expression on his face. "It's not worth it." Usagi said as Splinter's pod raced Splinter faster than the other, probably because he required medical attention. Leo only looked at the ground as Usagi's pod began to wrap around the pikathrope, but Leo looked back at the portal. Thoughts racing through his mind as he thought as to what he should do. It only took once glance before his eyes narrowed and he pushed the Help buckle off and jumped out of his pod. Usagi gasped and tried to reach out, but his pod already enclosed on him and sent him away.

Leo ran forward to the portal as fast as he could as Raph yelled at Leo. Huntress was trying to ground Casey's pod but let go of it as she heard Leo running. She turned and saw Leo dashing as fast as he could to the portal. Even though he lost his ninpo, it was a miracle that Leo was able to dodge Polymath's attacks so well. He did jump up and skin his knees a bit as he slid to the portal but managed to regain his footing and practically flying for the key. Huntress, however, landed behind Leo and whipped her tentacles at Leo's ankle and pulled him a bit so he'd trip. But Leo wouldn't accept defeat so easily and still reached for the key. He managed to get a grip on it before Huntress yanked him away and tossed him off the podium. But the second the Key had lost power to the gateway, the portal closed, and a giant gust of smoke covered everything.

Back on the ground, Leo laughed in triumph as he held the key in his hands. But looked up in confusion before he realized that even with the portal closed, the Krang still remained there. Huntress growled at Leo's action before turning to Prime, who jumped high in the air as Leo fell down and rose his free hand to hopefully block any attack thrown at him. But Prime spun his body around and threw his spear sharp tentacle at Leo, aiming for the teens head. 

It was only for a a few moments, but that tentacle did hit something.

Leo's eyes widened as the realization hit him. He was still uninjured but bits of whatever blocked the attack dropped next to his head. Above him remained Raph, the tip of his giant shell had been pierced by the Krang spike, but you can tell it hurt him as he took deep breaths and faltered. "Raph?" Leo asked, fear and shock still running its course through Leo's mind. Raph then looked up, pain in his eyes as he pulled his other hand back, Raph's pod in his own hand. He then shoved it onto Leo's chest and stayed silent as the pod began to create itself. "Raph, wait, no." Leo said and banged on the glass, but it was too late as the pod began to blast off.

"Wait, Raph! Raph! No, Raph! Raph! NO RAPH!" Leo yelled as he kept banging against the class, Raph didn't say or do a thing as Leo zoomed off, his pleas going on deaf ears.