Normal way to wake up on a Normal Day

A/n: The image above is what Venus looks like in the movie/this book. If you guys wanna know what her weapons look like, just look at the book cover.

Usagi shot up from his bed, out of breath from the nightmare he had. "Uncle Leon?" Usagi whispered and looked around the room, seeing Leo's bed was empty. The pikathrope sighed and rubbed his brow, but yelped when someone kicked the door open, he looked up and saw Venus walk in with the bluntest look on her face. She turned to him, and both just stared at each other. "You alive?" She asked, Usagi just stared at her in confusion and patted his chest. "I would think so." Usagi said and looked at Venus. "Is anything bothering you that would make you not want to leave the room?" Venus asked, Usagi blinked at her. Why was Venus asking him these questions so calmly after she kicked open the door. Sure, she was always like back at Big Mama's hotel, but it still confused Usagi why Venus was like this.

"Nope." Usagi said, Venus nodded and looked at the door. "Your boyfriend's okay, Leo, he just decided to sleep in!" Venus said and began to walk out, you could hear laughter ring out as Leo yelled at Venus. Usagi sighed and rubbed his brow, it was way too early for this. He then turned to his alarm clock; his eyebrow twitched. It was 8 p.m. Usagi threw the comforter off and walked out of the room, not bothering to change out of his pj's or to fix his messy bangs. "LEO!" Usagi yelled, even more laughter rang out as Leo and his brothers sat at a table. Venus was leaning against a wall with her arms folded across her chest. "Did you mess with my alarm clock again?!" Usagi demanded as he pointed a finger at the turtle.

"Wha- why would you think it was me? Other than the fact that we share a room?" Leo asked as he pretended to be offended as he put his hand to his chest. "Oh boy." Venus chuckled, Donnie pulled his phone out to record it as Mikey and Raph snickered. "You really want me to say?" Usagi asked as he folded his arms across his chest, Leo sweated nervously but nodded. "Okay, Donnie doesn't usually leave his lab just to turn my alarm clock off, unless he wanted to advance it in some way. That and he refuses to enter your room because of how cluttered it is." Usagi said, Donnie nodded in agreement. "Raph would end up punching the clock into a pancake. He would because he's worried about it waking me up and would freak out. Venus doesn't even bother with buttons and would just unplug it, then procced to cut the cord so that if I woke up before I was supposed to, it still wouldn't work when I plug it back in." Usagi said, Venus looked away when Mikey eyed Venus with an accusing eye.

"Then I'll be sure to hide the scissors." Mikey commented and turned back to hear what he'd end up doing if he was the one to turn the alarm clock off. "We all know Splinter will only get off the couch to grab food and Mikey would be the only one to turn off the alarm clock normal, followed with a sketch of something relating to me sleeping in." Usagi said and then put his hands onto his hips, waiting for Leo to say something. Venus chuckled at Leo's reaction and then pushed off the wall. "Well, you did ask him." Venus said and patted Leo's shoulder as she headed off to go do something. "Alright so it was me, but why do you even need it? You always wake up at 5 p.m. without your alarm clock!" Leo pointed out as Donnie sent the video to April.

Usagi raised a brow and scoffed. "Okay, fair. Just don't mess with it next time?" Usagi asked and rubbed his brow, walking over to the espresso machine Donnie had made a few weeks ago. "Fiiiiiinnnnneeeee." Leo huffed as the turtle brothers looked at the pikathrope. "But Leo has a point, why did you sleep in?" Raph asked, Usagi rubbed the back of his neck and thought back. "I suppose it could be because of the dream I had?" Usagi said, grabbing his coffee and taking an empty seat and drinking some of his coffee. "Ooooh, what was it about?" Mikey asked, stars in his eyes, Usagi raised a brow and looked at Mikey. The memory of Mikey winking in Usagi's "dream" flashed in his mind. Usagi furrowed his brows as he thought of a lie. "Uh.... a tsunami of kittens hitting New York?" Usagi said, Mikey gasped gleefully as the other brothers looked at him in confusion.

"Kittens?" Donnie asked, slightly confused as Mikey began to wonder what else happened. "Yes?" Usagi asked, the three brothers gave him an accusing eye. "Y'know, having this in my room sounds like a good idea right now!" Usagi said and hurried to the room he literally just came out of, Leo hopped off his chair. "Oh no you don't, you're gonna tell us what the dream was about!" Leo said but yelped and jumped back as the subway's doors closed. "Usagi! Open up! It's my room too y'know!" Leo said as he banged on the door. "I'm getting changed! So, unless you want to see me naked, go!" Usagi yelled out, causing Leo to freeze. "It's your room for now." Leo said with a red face and walked fast past his brothers. Donnie smirked and texted to April again, laughing to himself as Mikey rolled his eyes.

"We should probably stop teasing Leo." Mikey said, the three looked at each other before laughing their butts off. This made Leo walk even faster and soon enough, pass the living room where Venus was telling Splinter something. "Oh, Hey Leo!" Venus said as she waved at him, Splinter turned and smiled smugly. "USAGI HAS HIS OWN ROOM FOR NOW!" Leo yelled with a bright red blush on his face, something that caused Venus to smile brightly. "Oh, I definitely gotta see what just happened." Venus said and began to race out. "Let me know what happened when you do!" Splinter yelled, he laughed to himself when he heard Leo's annoyed yell. Venus smirked as she raced into the room and looked at the brothers. "Tell me what happened, I wanna hear." Venus said, Raph snickered and pointed a thumb at Leo's room

"Why don't you ask Usagi yourself?" Raph said, trying his best not to laugh as he talked, Venus gave a thumbs up and headed to Usagi's room. "Usagi." Venus said and then knocked twice. "Usagi." She knocked twice. "Usagi." Venus smirked as she knocked twice and then waited. Usagi opened the door to reveal himself in his actual clothes and hair brushed. His ears still weren't tied up and his katana wasn't at his side, it was put away under his bed. "What?" Usagi grumbled, already knowing why Venus was there. "Leo was yelling about how you have your own room now?" Venus asked as she pointed behind herself, Usagi sighed and rubbed his brow. "I told the guys I had a dream and Leo didn't believe me when I said it was about a tsunami of Kittens hitting New York." Usagi said and folded his arms across his chest. Venus looked at him in confusion. "Have you even ever seen a kitten?" Venus asked.

"Wha- YES!" Usagi yelled, Venus shrugged and put her hands into her hoodie pockets. "Alright, but I call BS on the dream." Venus said, Usagi sighed. "Leo did too and tried to follow me into the room after I ran to it. Then I told him I was changing and that if he came in here, he'd see me naked." Usagi explained, Venus blinked at him and then snickered. She covered her mouth as she tried to stop laughing at what Usagi said, who rolled his eyes. "Wow, very mature of you." Usagi huffed as Venus began to giggle while shaking a bit. "No, no, no. I'm not laughing at you; I'm laughing because I know why Leo was so red!" Venus laughed and wheezed, Usagi rolled his eyes and closed the door, Venus laughed even more. "Oh come on Usagi!" Venus laughed and knocked on the door, Usagi rolled his eyes and flopped onto his bed. He looked to his right and saw the stack of comics.

"Guess I could read that." Usagi said and grabbed a comic, opening it and began to read. He ignored Venus the best he could and would let Leo know he was done, but something told Usagi that he needed a minute to cool down, so he'd do it later. What a great way to start a perfectly normal day.