Re-grouping

As the three were able to make each other feel better, Venus and her two younger brothers remained inside the tank. As Mikey and Donnie sat back-to-back, Venus rubbed her head where she had hit one of the panels while the van was being moved up. "Hull integrity, 4%. Breach imminent. Good luck." The Turtle Tank's AI spoke as the three looked around, the inside of the tank was breaking apart, certain pipes hissing as Donnie looked around worry like Mikey. That was until Mikey sighed in relief and looked to Donnie with a smile. "Good, we have an imminent amount of time." Mikey said, hoping to lighten the mood as Venus spun her fan before closing them and returning them in their holsters. But Donnie only looked around and spoke.

"Imminent' means 'soon', Mikey." Donnie explained, knowing his younger brother had no idea what the word really meant. Mikey whimpered a little and sucked his head back into his shell a bit as Venus sighed and sat against her brothers, her face tired as she rested her arm on her knee. "Getting squished in the Turtle Tank, not a way I thought I'd go out." Venus said, knowing that the group was left powerless against the Krang biomass that reacted as fast, if not faster, than the three. Not to mention, Donnie and Mikey had left their weapons outside, so they literally had nothing to protect themselves. As soon as Venus had spoken her words, Mikey narrowed his eyes as he wasn't ready to give up hope quite yet.

"Don't worry, I'll save us with my mystic hands." Mikey said as he stood up and pointed to himself. Donnie and Venus looked at him as Mikey turned around and held his hands out, grunting as he closed his eyes and tried to open the portal. Venus sighed and looked back at the ground in front of her. "Mikey, give it up. Our ninpo is gone, meaning you don't have Mystic Hands." Venus said, but Mikey kept going. It did so for about a few seconds before he looked up and opened his eyes. Disbelief all over his face as he pulled back his hands and looked at his palms. "Casey must've been wrong about me." Mikey said and slouched forward, then looking up as the tank began to get crushed even more. Mikey then ran over to a crying Donnie and grabbed him by his battle shell so he could look at Mikey.

Venus yelped in surprise and fell backwards, groaning in slight pain as Mikey began to shake his brother fast. "This is it, Donnie." Mikey said, fear in both Donnie and Mikey's face as Venus just laid there and accepted her fate. "We're gonna get crushed!" Mikey yelled as he stopped shaking Donnie, both screaming in fear as they looked up and cried even more. "Knock-knock!" April's voice rang through, causing Venus to sit up fast and look around while the brothers stopped screaming, Donnie still looked afraid and closed his eyes while crying still. But Mikey looked up in confusion as he called out the teens name in confusion. Outside of the tank, Splinter and April jumped in the air as a few vials remained in their hands and they stood back-to-back. "Anyone order a rescue?" April said as she and Splinter looked ahead with narrowed eyes.

The biomass wasn't having it and shot tentacles at the two, Usagi snuck through the shadows while holding a few vials. Splinter and April dodged a few vines and threw the vials onto the tentacles, causing them to turn to dust and disappear. This went on for a while as Usagi made a dash around the van and poured the vials onto any vines that came from the ground before April jumped up and grabbed more vials from her bag. "Boom goes the herbicide!" April yelled and threw the vials at some big vines that tried to hit her and some on the ceiling that held the tank. Finally having enough and giving up for a moment, the biomass released the tank, the back door opening to reveal Mikey, Donnie and Venus standing up and looking out in shock. April smirked at the three, hand on hip as she tossed a vial into the air and caught it.

Splinter also stood next to her, a few vials between his fingers. Usagi also got up and slowly walked over to the two, folding his arms across his chest as he stood a few feet from the two. "APRIL!" Mikey yelled as he jumped up and tackled his dad and friend in a hug. Venus laughed as she ran over to Usagi, putting him into a headlock and giving him a hard noogie. "About time!" She said, Usagi grumbled and shoved himself out of Venus's hold and giving Venus a glare as he fixed his bangs. "You saved us!" Mikey said as the other three teens gout pulled into Mikey's hug by Splinter's tail. "Uncomfortable with emotion!" Donnie remined the others as Splinter literally held him in the hug. "Oh, suck it up, Ya big baby." Venus said with a smirk as she hugged the others. "Where is Leo? And uh, Future Duo?" Splinter asked as he looked between his three children.

"Somewhere in there." Mikey said and pointed to the rubble Leo, Ezra and Casey and fallen under and were now trapped by. It was dead silent before you could hear a voice pierce through the silence. "Faster! They're this way, I can smell them!" Huntress yelled as her army of krang zombies followed her. Donnie and Mikey screamed before the six began to run down the subway shaft. "She found us! We gotta move now." April yelled, Usagi seeing Donnie's bo-staff and grabbing it while Venus grabbed Mikey's nun-chucks.

Back with the other three, Leo and Casey pushed open the elevator doors as they finally came up to the first floor, both climbed out and saw the room full of the Krang biomass from before. But the odd thing was that it wasn't even attacking them, even the eyes stayed shut and didn't both to look at the two. "Ewww, it's grosser up here than the subway." Ezra said before hoping onto the ground from the wire. "Oh man, is this what the future looks like?" Leo asked as the three walked into the room and then stopping for a moment, Ezra grabbing his bow while Casey grabbed his hockey stick in case the biomass did plan to attack them out of nowhere. "Nope, the future is worse. Much worse." Casey said as he looked around the room, memories coming to mind as Ezra looked behind them. The three then began to walk again until Leo lifted his wrist up and talked through his communicator again.

"Donnie, Mikey, V, do you read me?" Leo asked, hoping for something. "Come in Leo. Come in Leo." The device blinked as Donnie spoke, Leo began to get more frightened. "Donnie, Donnie! Where are you?" Leo asked, urgency in his voice as his brows furrowed. "We've extracted ourselves from the subway and are currently ascending a staircase." Donnie spoke from his side as everyone dashed forward, but Donnie was staring at his tech gauntlet, so he didn't notice Leo, Casey and Ezra in front of them as he turned the corner and began to mess around with the biomass around them since it seemed unresponsive. "I'm getting a lot of interference, but if you hold still, I can triangulate your position using a complex geo-location algorithm." Donnie said, doing a series of random things that didn't really have to do with the algorithm. 

The others ran over to Casey, Leo and Ezra. Venus laughed a bit as she ran over and picked Ezra up, hugging him close. Ezra laughed a bit and hugged Venus back as Usagi stayed back and watched as the others hugged Leo.  As Donnie began to ramble and use his algorithm, Casey rose his hand up. "Uh, Donnie..." he spoke quietly, Leo putting his hand down so Donnie would figure out on his own. "Almost... Almost!" Donnie yelled, but stopped as Splinter cleared his throat, Donnie then sighed and grumbled under his breath as he turned to the others. "Aw, I never get to use my algorithm." Donnie complained as Casey waved at Donnie, Leo had a smug smile on his face with his hands on his hips and Ezra waving his whole arm at Donnie as he now rested on Venus's shoulders.

"Man, I am so glad you guys aren't dead." Leo said and walked over to Mikey, picking him up and hugging Mikey as the young turtle said "Ditto." Leo then turned around and pulled Donnie into the hug by wrapping his arm around Donnie's neck. Venus walked over and patted the arm that forced Donnie into the hug. "Big forehead." Ezra said with a cheeky grin as he pointed at Donnie's forehead, everyone snickered a bit as Donnie smacked the fox's hand away. "Oww, that hurt." Ezra said childishly while waving his hand. "Wha-, Donnie! Aplolgize." Venus said as she pointed at Ezra. "He made fun of my forehead!" Donnie complained and pointed to his forehead. "Donnie, everyone makes fun of your forehead. Me and Usagi literally played tic-tac-toe while using an image of your forehead." Venus said, pointing a thumb to the pikathrope.

Who are you: volume 2जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें