Nine

~Oikawa~

"Holy shit Suga!" Is the first thing Oikawa says when he walks into class Monday morning. Due to projects, Suga and Oikawa weren't able to hang out with anyone, focusing on getting their projects started. It sucked obviously but this is definitely the last thing Oikawa expected to see.

"Relax Kawa, it's really not that bad." Oikawa frowns, hand on the boy's chin so he can turn his face to the side. Oikawa may be overreacting a little but still. Suga has two small cuts on his left side, one on his lip and one on his eyebrow. He then also has a small bruise on his right cheekbone.

"The fuck happened?" He lets go of the boy's face and falls to the seat in front of Suga. Whoever sits there isn't in class yet so it's fine.

"Ah, this morning my brother was in a rush and opened a door suddenly while I was walking by so it hit me in the face. Again really it isn't that bad at all, please calm down." Oikawa pouts, eyeing Suga for a second before sighing.

"Fine, fine. Maybe I overreacted a little. Just wait till Akaashi sees. He's going to kill you." They both laugh.

"Ugh, I know."

"Oh, speaking of Akaashi man, do I have some tea for you! God, I've been waiting all weekend to tell you." Suga laughs lightly, leaning forward.

"Ooo tea about Akaashi? That's a rare one. Let's hear it."

"Alright well to start, I'm wondering if maybe he said something to you." Suga tilts his head. "Have you heard anything about Akaashi talking to Sawamura's friend Bokuto?" Suga's eyes widened.

"Uhhh, no..." Oikawa hums.

"Well, on Friday Iwa-chan was super late to our—shut up," Suga started laughing at the nickname which Oikawa shot a glare to. "Anyway, he was super late to our meeting but to get me to not complain he bribed me with boba and gossip." Suga chuckles.

"I'm sure that got you to shut up quickly."

"Oh fuck off! Either way, the gossip he told me was that he saw Bokuto walking Keiji home Friday afternoon. They were like full-on talking and stuff. Iwa-chan did also mention that Bokuto has talked about Akaashi but never said anything about them being friendly. And I'm pretty sure I know what Bokuto says about him." Suga's eyes are wide with shock as he thinks for a moment.

"Huh, what do you think he says about him?"

"That he's gorgeous." Oikawa doesn't even miss a beat and Suga smiles and nods. "That's all I could really come up with if we're assuming this "talking" thing is recent."

"Ugh, he really is gorgeous god!" Suga groans and Oikawa laughs.

"Keep it in your pants Kōshi." He murmurs, getting a swift kick under the desks.

"I know you're thinking the same thing. You just don't say it."

"Mmm you might be right. But you're still way worse than me when it comes to simping over Keiji." Suga pouts.

"What! Am not!"

"Yeah well, last I checked you were the one to sleep with him, not me." Suga goes to retort but comes up empty-handed.

"Oh shut up. You wish you fucked him." Oikawa rolls his eyes.

"Either way. I feel like even if we ask Akaashi about it he's probably going to lie."

"Wouldn't be surprised honestly. Maybe one on one he'll tell at least one of us the truth." Oikawa hums and goes to say something else but then the bell rings and the teacher enters the room. Oikawa groans and quickly takes his real seat, already wishing it was lunch.

It All Started In DetentionOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara