Sixteen

Disclaimer: this chapter contains a minor panic attack. It's not that big or descriptive but be cautious if that can trigger you.
_________________________________
~Oikawa~

Oikawa groans as he slumps into his seat. It was now Monday and he was so not looking forward to the week.

"Ugh, I'm so tired I don't wanna do this." He sprawls out in his chair dramatically which Suga laughs at, taking his own seat calmly.

"Why are you so tired? Did Iwaizumi really tire you out that much?"

You have no idea...

Oikawa thinks, fighting off the blush and memories of the weekend before Suga notices.

"It's not that. I mean yes he's annoying but I'm just tired because my nephew is staying with us and he's a fucking handful. A handful I'm responsible for whenever I'm home." Suga chuckles as Oikawa lets his head fall to the cool surface of his desk.

"What about your sister?"

"She's out most of the time. No idea what she's doing since she and our parents are definitely keeping something hidden. So I just hang out with Takeru..." Suga hums as Oikawa turns his face to look at him. "What about you? How was your weekend with Sawamura?"  Suga groans which makes Oikawa laugh while he lifts his head.

"He honestly drives me crazy," Suga mutters but Oikawa sees through it and eyes him. A look Suga catches and glares at. "What." Oikawa smirks.

"You had fun." Suga rolls his eyes and turns to his phone.

"No, I didn't." Oikawa smiles more.

"I can tell you actually had fun with him." Suga looks up with an unimpressed expression.

"How do you figure that?"

"I can just tell. You seemed to lighten when I asked you about it." Suga makes a face

"I lightened?" Oikawa groans

"You know what I mean." Suga pretends he doesn't, raising his eyebrows, causing Oikawa to sigh. "When I mentioned it you got this little like light happy glint behind your eyes." Suga rolls his eyes as he turns away, biting back a smile. He fails miserably and Oikawa grins at that.

"And now you are trying not to smile." Suga ignores it, looking toward the classroom door.

"Do you even think they're coming today?" He changes the topic but Oikawa grins more.

"And now you're wondering if he's going to show up today." Suga shoots him a harsher glare.

"I will hurt you." Oikawa laughs but does drop it, glancing at the door as well.

"Ugh, they better show. I ain't doing this dumb project alone." Suga hums thoughtfully.

"I dunno. I think I'd be more than fine doing it alone." Oikawa rolls his eyes.

"Liar." Suga pouts. "But even then at least Sawamura is really smart." Suga shrugs because he's not wrong. He then glances at the door again.

"Welp no use complaining since they are here." He motions to the door, drawing Oikawa's eyes to the three boys who just entered the room, hanging around Sawamura and Kuroos desks since they are right near the door. When he looks over, almost instantly does Iwaizumi look up and meet his gaze, smirk forming. Oikawa smirks back watching as Iwaizumi says something to his friends, and then starts to walk over.

Their eyes don't leave each other's, Oikawa giving an innocent smile before slowly raising his hand and flipping Iwaizumi off. He hears Suga giggle at the sight while Iwaizumi also puts on an innocent smile, flipping off Oikawa before taking his seat.