Thirty Eight

~Suga~

He was losing his mind.

"Suga, the only reason you can't make a decision is because you want to but just don't want to admit that," Akaashi says from the chair by the couch. They were in Atsumu's living room, Suga lying on the couch, head in Oikawa's lap. Akaashi in one chair with Kenma at his feet and Suna and Atsumu sprawled out on the other couch. Suga pouts at the boy and then groans, making Oikawa laugh a little as he plays with his hair.

"I'm still really mad at him."

"We know, but you want to talk to him." Suga sighs since it's true. He knows it is. He has honestly known for a while he wanted to talk to the man. Find out what happened. Learn if he really was an idiot for falling for an act. Get closure so he can stop hurting so much.

"Ugh, fine, yes you're right. But I also know me ignoring him is hurting him..."

"And you want him to hurt?" Kenma asks from the floor, multitasking with his game. Suga pursues his lips, thinking on that for a moment.

"Yes and no."

"Suga..." Suga whines, covering his eyes with his arms, interrupting any lecture Akaashi was about to give him. It's now that the sound of keys in the door draws all their attention. Minus Suga who can't see the door from where he is. So he doesn't bother but there is only one person it could be so Suga doesn't care.

He watches Suna instead, seeing him glance up as the person walks into the house before going on his phone. Suga can tell Suna is still a little tense near Osamu but it's way better than before.

When Osamu walks through the door, going to slip off his shoes he freezes when he sees all the eyes on him. "Um hi?"

"Really? The one day I have friends over is the one day you decide to actually come home." Osamu rolls his eyes and slips off his shoes.

"Ya know ya coulda told me you were havin' people over."

"I told Ma." Osamu gives Atsumu an unimpressed look

"Wow, so helpful." Atsumu shrugs and his eyes glance over to Suga, something popping into his head.

"Wait, I have a question." He says before his brother can head upstairs. Osamu stops before the stairs and sighs, turning to look at his brother, annoyed.

"What?"

"'m jus' wonderin', well for one do ya know why Daichi did it?" That gets Suga to perk up from where he was sorta falling asleep. Osamu eyes Atsumu.

"Yes..."

"Great, do ya think his reason was valid?" That gets Suga to force himself up, folding his arms over the back of the couch and leaning forward, meeting Osamu's gaze to look at him at the question.

"Yes, I do. He knows what he did was wrong but if you actually heard him out you'd understand why he did it." Suga lowers his eyes before dramatically groaning and falling back to his original position. Oikawa laughs a little and returns to playing with his hair while Osamu gives an amused look.

"Okay, leave now." Osamu glares.

"Yer welcome." Atsumu flips him off in response as Osamu quickly heads upstairs. Then everyone turns back to Suga.

"Helpful Suga?" Suga turns and shoots Suna a weak glare.

"Fuck off."

"You're going to talk to him." Suga shifts his glare to Akaashi who raises his eyebrows. Then Suga groans and covers his face with his hands.