Fourteen*

Disclaimer: this chapter contains explicit sexual content. Please proceed with caution and skip if you are uncomfortable with the topic.
_________________________________

~Oikawa~

Oikawa groaned in annoyance, truly dreading what he was about to do.

It was mid-afternoon and he was stood on the doorstep of Iwaizumi Hajime's house. Honestly, the last place he wanted to be right now, so he was annoyed.

As Iwaizumi said yesterday at lunch, he got into some "legal trouble" and wanted to lay low for the time being.

And there's no way in hell Oikawa is going to expose Iwaizumi to his family. That wouldn't go well in any scenario, especially with his nephew staying there at the moment.

He sighs, debating just dipping and making up an excuse. Sadly, they were already a little behind. They really couldn't afford to keep procrastinating.

So with one final groan, he knocks swiftly on the door, hands falling into his pockets as he patiently waits.

It doesn't take long for the door to suddenly creak open, drawing Oikawa's attention to the man before him.

The second Oikawa's eyes fall onto the boy though, they widen and his mouth goes dry because of fucking course this man would answer the door in just grey sweatpants, nothing else.

Oikawa can't help but let his eyes rake over his body, lingering on the tan, toned skin of his bare stomach, a noticeable but not obvious six-pack present. Oikawa forgets to breathe for a second. He hates this man. And most of the time that's enough to make him forget that he's, unfortunately, really fucking hot.

Most of the time...

When his eyes meet Iwaizumi's finally, he's met with a smirk because of course, Iwaizumi knows how hot he is. Oikawa's face quickly morphs from shock to annoyance, eyes turning to a glare while he crosses his arms. His expression only seems to please Iwaizumi more as he takes a drag of his cigarette.

"Was this necessary?" Oikawa questions while Iwaizumi puffs the smoke toward him, causing Oikawa to scrunch his nose at the jester. The smoke itself has no effect, it's mainly the disrespectful jester that draws a reaction.

"Hey, it's my house. I can do whatever the hell I want." Oikawa rolls his eyes, stepping inside as Iwaizumi steps to the side, way too pleased with the situation.

"At least put a shirt on while we work." Oikawa requests tiredly as he slips off his shoes, eyes roaming the interior of his house. It's generally plain. One or two paintings sticking out on the plain wall.

"Aww, too distracting for you, princess?" Oikawa rolls his eyes again but then smirks, glancing at Iwaizumi playfully.

"Yes actually." The confession catches Iwaizumi off guard, causing him to cough a little, eyes widening. Oikawa grins, very pleased with the reaction, and takes another moment to survey the house while Iwaizumi collects himself.

To his left is a kitchen with a small island with bar stools, and a couple dishes sitting untouched in the sink. Across from the kitchen is a set of stairs.

To his right is a small dining area with an empty table, four chairs pushed in nicely.

In front of him is the living room. There's a couple bookshelves on the wall with the stairs. Then there's two couches, a coffee table, and a small TV mounted to the wall, noise flowing from it. The main things Oikawa notices about Iwaizumi's house, things he's sadly not that surprised by, are the various empty beer cans and bottles laying around the house, mainly in the kitchen and by one of the couches, where the second thing Oikawa notices lies, snoring and unmoving. He couldn't see his face, only his feet that were hanging off the arm of the couch.