Eighteen

Disclaimer: this chapter contains triggering topics of sexual assault and implications of rape. Please proceed with caution if you are sensitive around these topics.
_________________________________

~Suna~

The next day at lunch, it was basically an interrogation for Atsumu.

"Are you dumb?" Suga exclaims a little too loudly, Atsumu kicking him under the table to quiet down. "I mean seriously why the fuck would you hide someone from the cops." Atsumu rolls his eyes.

"What did they even do?" Atsumu sighs and looks around to see if anyone was close enough to hear them.

"Look," he says with another sigh, voice hushed as he leans in to speak quietly. "I can't fully tell ya what they did but I can tell ya this." He takes a small breath, "Basically they...well Sakusa...messed with some...somethin'. Property...and le's jus' say my brother kinda helped him escape, bringin' him ta our house and hidin' him in my room while he went with the police for questioning." His friends stare wide eyes and mouths agape slightly. Atsumu leans back in his chair and lets them process this...bizarre situation.

"Jesus Christ...Atsumu!" Suga says loudly and Atsumu winces. "You are seriously on your way to getting arrested and ruining not only your record but your chances of getting into your dream college!" Akaashi hums in agreement and Atsumu groans in defeat, glancing at his friends.

"Look I know it was dumb." Oikawa scoffs and Atsumu glares in response, "But... 's just kinda hard sometimes ta say no ta him. He's my twin and he's goin' through a lot so like...I dunno. I felt...bad...and like...I wanted ta help him." Suna sighs and runs a hand through his hair.

"Look I get it, more than most of you, but seriously Atsumu you have to be careful. There has to be a limit—a boundary of what you are willing to help your brother with. Hiding from the law should be far past your boundary." Atsumu frowns and glances over to his brother's table.

"You know we're right, Atsumu," Suga says and Atsumu groans.

"Yes yes I know I know." They all give him a sweet smile.

"Speak of the devil," Kenma says lightly, drawing everyone's attention to Sakusa, who is walking over right now. Everyone but Atsumu gives him a glare. Atsumu just smirks.

"Have somethin' for me." He says in feign innocence, making Sakusa roll his eyes and his friends share a confused look.

"You're a cocky little shit." He says as he pulls out his wallet.

"I would call it confidence. You were the cocky one. I know how good I am." His friends now all share confused and very suspicious looks since those words can be taken in...other ways... Sakusa just sighs, pulling out some yen and handing it to Atsumu who hasn't glanced at his friend's shocked expression.

"¥6000." His friend's jaws drop a little as Atsumu coyly takes the money and counts it, smiling sweetly when he sees it's all there.

"Pleasure doin' business with ya." Sakusa rolls his eyes again.

"This isn't over Miya." He points at him as he takes a few steps away, seeing Atsumu's smirk before fully turning and heading back to his table. Atsumu smiles to himself as he pockets the cash, finally looking at his friends who look slightly horrified.

"What?" His friends stare agape for a moment.

"What the fuck did you two do together!?" Suga accuses, a little too loudly while Atsumu looks at him confused.

"What do ya mean..." His friends give him a suggestive look and Atsumu's eyes widen, "What! Ew no we jus' played poker!" His friends relax a little. "Jeez get yer heads outta the gutter, never in a million years!" Oikawa chuckles.