Two

~Suga~

Class has become a lot worse for Suga since his little detention excursion. Unfortunately, Suga is in the same class as not only Sawamura but also Kuroo and their other friend, Iwaizumi Hajime. He at least has Oikawa who is actually a big help. With Oikawa there, Iwaizumi pays Suga barely any attention. He's too busy dealing with Oikawa.

Their interactions are definitely two-sided but Oikawa is 100% a bigger nuisance to Iwaizumi than Iwaizumi is to Oikawa. Either way, their interactions are always very entertaining. Still, with Oikawa occupied with Iwaizumi, Suga is left alone to deal with both Sawamura and Kuroo.

In the past, although Oikawa and Iwaizumi have always interacted with each other in class, Suga has never really talked or even paid the other two any attention. But, after his detention visit, Sawamura and Kuroo have continued to try and make his life a living hell. His detention visit was only a week ago but since then the two boys have managed to annoy him to a point he didn't think was possible.

Luckily for Suga, today's English class activity leaves no room for being antagonized. They were in their English Literature unit and over the past week they have been reading the classic Shakespeare play, Romeo and Juliet, and today, they were doing an out-loud class reading, popcorning around the room to different students.

Suga has plenty of opinions about this play. For starters, it was almost impossible to read and actually understand, but from what he gathered it was about a disgusting love between a 14-year-old girl and a 19-year-old boy. 19 or 16, either way, definitely too old to marry a 14-year-old. Then Suga also thought it seemed way too dramatic. Two young kids getting married after knowing each other for four days and then killing themselves because living apart was worse than death. Suga doesn't really believe much in the concept of love but even if he did, this story is ridiculous.

Despite his opinions, he had no choice but to read it.

It is the afternoon and his class all have their desks moved so they are sitting in a circle facing each other. The activity is hellish but pretty simple. If your name is called you read out the next passage and then call on someone else. Though barely anyone can actually read it. Suga even heard that most native speakers struggle with Shakespeare so that thought is a little settling.

While patiently waiting for his turn, he can't help but focus on Sawamura. I mean, he's hard to ignore considering he is directly in front of him. Not only that, he isn't actually paying attention in the slightest. In fact, it doesn't even seem like he's reading the book. Suga can't tell exactly what he's doing, he's either drawing or reading a completely different book. Either way, he isn't paying attention at all and it really pisses Suga off.

"Sugawara." He's suddenly snapped out of his head by Oikawa calling his name. He sends the boy a quick glare before turning down and reading his part.

"I saw no man man use you at his pleasure. If I had, my weapon should quickly have been out. I warrant you, I dare draw as soon as another man, if I see occasion in a good quarrel, and the law on my side." Suga's relieved it was a short passage, and that he's actually good enough at English to read it clearly if he reads slow.

Now it's his turn to call on someone and he knows exactly who will be his victim. He's still really mad at Sawamura since it was his fault Suga ended up in detention in the first place. And he's also mad Sawamura has been making his life ever so more difficult. So, a little revenge is very called for at this point. Besides, not only will this get him in trouble, but it will also probably, and hopefully, embarrass him.

"Sawamura," Suga calls, getting the boy to look up. Suga smirks, pleased but then, Sawamura looks him dead in the eye and smirks back.

"Now, afore God, I am so vexed that every part about me quivers. Scurvy knave! To Romeo. you, sir, a word. And, as I told you, my young lady bid me inquire you out. What she bid me say, I will keep to myself. But first let me tell you, if you should lead her in a fool's paradise, as they say, it were a very gross kind of behavior, as they say. For 170 the gentlewoman is young; and therefore, if you should deal double with her, truly it were an ill thing to be offered to any gentlewoman, and very weak dealing." Sawamura's eyes didn't leave his for a second as he spoke which shocks Suga to his very core. He then moves it along and turns back down to whatever he was doing. Suga's reaction must have been priceless as Sawamura clearly stifles a laugh. Suga can't help it though. I mean this man just recited Shakespeare from memory!