THE SOURCE ~THE SUSTAINER

Good morning people, I hope this finds you well. After reading the story of how God saved the Israelites, I have come to a conclusion that the source would always sustain you. The message or thing that inspires you to start a ministry is what keeps your ministry going. The source also is who sustains the ministry.
For instance, Moses' Message was to save the people, to bring them out of Egypt to serve God. Exodus 3 vs 12 ".....When thou has brought forth the people out of Egypt, he shall serve God upon this mountain."
The book of exodus kept mentioning that on Moses' leadership. Despite the fact that he was impatient he didn't give up on that mission because he had not completed his assignment. So the message kept him there and the Source which is GOD KEPT SUSTAINING HIM.
I observed that the Israelites needed some materials before they finally left Egypt, And The LORD made them favorable at the sight of the Egyptians. Guess what? Pharaoh "lent" them the materials... emphasis on "lent."
Exodus 12 vs 36 &35
"And the LORD gave the people Favour in the sight of the Egyptians so that they lent unto them such things as they required"
"........and they borrowed of the Egyptians jewels of silver, and Jewels of gold and raiment"
Before I proceed,
I want us to dwell here on the fact that Pharaoh lent them those materials..the strong-hearted Pharoah lent them those materials!!! He surely had the intention of collecting them back and probably when he goes to collect them the same thing that made him keep them hostage would come upon him again and he would kidnap them again. Stingy Pharaoh lent them the materials 😂So that he would go and collect them at the separation of the red see right? 😂
He got what he deserved😂
The main lesson is when God asks you to begin a ministry he would unfailingly sustain that ministry with whatever material that is of need  because he's a faithful God and he would never leave nor forsake his people. (Deuteronomy 31 vs 6).

Remember the source would always sustain.
Who would have thought that Pharaoh would subconsciously give them those materials? I am preaching to you today to raise your hope. IF GOD ASKS YOU TO START A MINISTRY HE WOULD SURELY SUSTAIN IT. PRAISE GOD🙌 HALLELUJAH

Still on the story, I wish I could demonstrate it to you. I can't but keep emphasizing the fact that the pharaoh lent them those materials, he really wanted them to go because GOD WAS REALLY DEALING WITH HIM.
I would call the weapon God dealt with them with FIRE! Pharoah had a taste of hell on earth. I can imagine Pharaoh compelling them to leave because of how much he had suffered from the intervention of the LORD. Exodus 12 vs 31 & 32 "And he called for Moses and Aaron by night, and said, Rise up, and get you forth from among my people, both he and the children of Israel: and go and serve your LORD as he has said. Vs 32 Also take your flocks and your herds, as he has said, and be gone; and bless me also."
Leave my people alone, Abeg go so we can rest and have peace of mind you people your Wahala is too much.
I have a question for you today, where is your fire? Where is that fire that would chase your enemies away?
Even though Moses was a bit impatient, he was lucky enough to wait and align with the ways of God.
I want us to remember that the answers to our prayers are in our obedience to the mandate of GOD. We have to be patient and align with the ways of God.
Don't forget that God also sustained Moses.
The LORD also was the one who made it possible for The Israelites to gain Favour at the sight of Pharoah, What can my God not do?😭 and they were provided with the materials they needed, It wasn't ordinary materials but Jewels of Gold and Silver
You don't want to imagine it 😂
So GOD ACTUALLY DID SUSTAIN THE MINISTRY AND PROVIDED FOR THEM.
NOTE:
1: Moses had members for his ministry
2: He had materials for his ministry
3. They had fire!!! for his ministry
I want us all to relax knowing that the LORD would not forget nor forsake us, therefore God's ministry is a Success. We are just messengers and not the orchestrator of the message or its success.

PRAYER POINT 1: FATHER GIVE ME THE GRACE TO STAY IN THE SECRET PLACE WITH YOU AND THE GRACE TO OBEY YOUR MANDATE FOR YOUR MINISTRY😭😭😭😭😭

Believe me...Moses kept going back to God to seek him after every encounter with King Pharaoh, They were building, they were planning, The Israelites didn't know anything about what God had instructed him exactly to do or where he instructed him because it was a "secret place" but they knew for a fact that God sent him to save them... REMAIN IN THE SECRET PLACE BROTHER! REMAIN IN THE SECRET PLACE SISTER! And remember the word, Psalm 91 vs 1 "He that dwelleth in the secret place of the Highest shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty."
and Moses truly abided under the shadow of the Almighty, if you read the story well, initially Moses was scared to go and face Pharaoh to release the Israelites but he went, obeying God and we never saw that Pharoah tried to harm him, What covered him?
The shadow of the LORD, I would love to call that the Presence of GOD.

PRAYER POINT 2:FATHER WE NEED YOUR FIRE, WE CAN NOT DENY THE FACT THAT OUR MIGHT IS NOTHING, LORD PLEASE HELP US DRINK FROM THE BOWL OF FIRE SO OUR ENEMIES SHALL FLEE FROM US. AMEN LORD AMEN LORD...GLORY!!!

There's a lot of reference that can be made to the Deliverance of the Israelites , theres a lot I can say about this story but I think a Video would be a better medium for that.

I BLESS YOU LORD! GLORY!

Please pray with the prayer points it would really help you and Let me know what you feel about this chapter. You can as well share your testimonies if you're are led to. God bless you all and Jesus Christ Loves you.

Let's have a conversation in the comment section please, what is your view?

Instagram handle: MorningDoorDevotion