SINGING

Good morning LORD, I pray your spirit shall move over this publication and do justice to it in Jesus name. Amen.

Hello people, today we would be talking about something I titiled singing. I hope you get open to the light of this, Amen.

Singing for me is an emotion, It is expressing emotions in sounds, lyrics, feelings to God.

Singing is a basic emotion...What do I mean by that? It is something you feel, think, see even before you begin to speak them into Rhythms, it then comes from the depth of your soul,spirit, heart to your joy, breakthrough, to your miracles.

See Ephesians 5:19
Speak to one another with psalms, Hymns and spiritual song, singing as making melody in your heart to the LORD.

1 Samuel 16:23
And it came to pass, when the evil spirit from God was upon Saul, that David took an harp, and played with his hand: so Saul was refreshed, and was well, and the evil spirit departed from him.

It was Apostle Joshua Selman that said;Deliverance from God is based on a response to praise.

Psalm 8:2.
Out of the mouth of babes and sucklings hast thou ordained strength because of thine enemies, that thou mightest still the enemy and the avenger.

Exodus 15-1
Then sang Moses and the children of Israel this song unto the LORD, and spake, saying, I will sing unto the LORD, for he hath triumphed gloriously: the horse and his rider hath he thrown into the sea.

There's a mystery to songs...I think it's relatable to the the book of Psalms which is known as the hymn book being the most voluminous book in the Bible and earth...

See there's a Mystery to singing , everyone sings in the way they feel and want to express themselves and as they grow they are able to express themselves better. How they sound may not be soothing to you but it doesn't have to because you're not the one been sang to, but as times grows you'll see the peak of that gift referencing the HOLY LORD. AMEN.

Before I end this I would like to honour great ministers of God, Dr. Pastor Paul Enenche and his dear family, but this story was inspired by Minister Deborah Paul Enenche Hawthorn, I give her great reference...what an Artist!

GLORY

Just as the hand of the LORD touched the mouth of Jeremiah and His words were put into his mouth...I pray the LORD will touch our voices and it would be like honey to reference his Holy name in Jesus name. Amen!

Instagram handle: MorningDoorDevotion