ANOTHER ADAM AND EVE

1kings 21:10
"And set two men, sons of Belial, before him, to bear witness against him, saying, Thou didst blaspheme God and the king. And then carry him out, and stone him, that he may die."

Good morning Children of God. God bless you today and always. Good LORD let your spirit descend upon this publication and do Justice to it. Amen.
So we see in the book of 1 kings 21 that King Ahab wished for Naboths vine yard, He even promised to give him something better and I am wondering if he had a better one why not find satisfaction in that? Why the greed?

But do you know a lot of people behave that way, They have something and they still look into the bowl of another?
His wife found out about it and she instigated that he overrides his power as king on Naboth(poor Naboth 😪) She then promised to get him the vineyard(Eve 😭).
She planned his murder, accused him of Blaspheming the LORD and Ahab. The King then Inherited the vineyard !!!

Someone say Eve😭

Truth is in reality we have a lot of Ahab and Jezebel, The LORD is calling you to repentance, you are not as wise as you think you're! Repent please.

It wasn't just an mere sin he committed but he broke the 10th commandment of the LORD which forbids us coveting our neighbors property.

1. One he involved God in his evility
2. He broke the commandment.

God had to speak,So he then sent his Prophet
Elijah to go deliver a message to him which proclaimed the death of his wife and himself but because he was broken the merciful LORD forgave him.

But you see Ahab just hard to die, I mean what else?
He wasn't wise, reading about him, HE WAS A CHRONIC DRUNKARD...

He was never able to discern seriousness You think a prophet of the Lord will come and lie to you?
Nah A prophet of God says that which God has said!
But your Prophet, your prophet! Will tell you what you want to hear, they rob your ego!!! They serve man and not GOD.

***Reminds me of Bishop David Oyedepo's qualifying some prophets... As Prophets of Politicians 😂😂😂 you know same way there were Prophets of Baal there are Prophets of Politicians, Prophets of the Fake Church... You see the similarity? They tell you what you want to hear and what pleases you but you see Our God is no respecter of persons which is evident in the Elements of His Prophets...Now you can call them Blunt people! True! Because they are raw, raw intentions, raw results, they say it just as it is no need to make you feel good small and you can see a recap of all this in Ahabs consultant to the Prophet Macaiah(My own Man) ***

Read further for a better vision!

And you know what is so displeasing about this King...Even after the encounter he had with Elijah at mount camel, He still initially gathered his same 400 prophets to speak concerning the anticipated battle , He doesn't learn! You see this King didn't fear God!!! At all, he was Just taking advantage of the personality of God.

400 prophets???? To prophesy and confirm how many messages please? For goodness sake (someone hold me😭).

Truth is if he was wise he would have listened to Micaiah, A disciple of same Prophet Elijah that called upon the GOD of fire! He wouldn't have died, but he claimed the Prophet didn't like them. That is he had a very bad orientation about the prophets of God. He likened them to his prophets, He thought that they operate same way with his prophets, He lacked knowledge. If he did not he would fear God, if he feared God he would have received the Prophet of the Most High God.

See Evidence here👇

AMP
1 Kings 22:26 [Ahab] king of Israel said, Take Micaiah, carry him back to Amon the governor of the city and to Joash the king's son,
1 Kings 22:27 And say, The king says, Put this fellow in prison and feed him with bread and water of affliction until I come in peace.

1 Kings 22:28 Micaiah said, If you return at all in peace, the Lord has not spoken by me. He [added], Hear, O people, every one of you!

vs 28. I so much Love Micaiah response to the King I can imagine him even pointing fingers at him and yes he did! Because he was a product of the Mentorship of a no nonsense Prophet Elijah, Maybe Elijah would have slapped him😂😂😂😂😂 no no he would have called down fire!!! (Ina o🔥 😂😂😂😂).... Really this King is someone you wouldn't want to encounter.
He's death, the pictures of it all shameful,He died the death of an unwise man😭. He was a living dead! 😪😩

You should read the book of 1kings 22.
I pray the Holy Spirit would open your eyes so you can see this pictures. God bless you brothers and sisters.♥️ In my opinion King Ahab and Jezebel were just another version Adam and Eve.!!!

Please read the prescribed scripture!

If you do... you would see where Ahab initially reproached Prophet Micaiah from coming to prophesy about the futuristic battle because he claimed he didn't like him and he always prophesies bad about him... Go read it you would enjoy it!
God bless your eyes 👀 Amen.

Sweets💕💕💕

Instagram handle: MorningDoorDevotion