TRAINED YOUTHS 1

Good morning LORD, I pray your spirit shall move over this publication and do justice to it in Jesus name. Amen.

Hello people, today we would be talking about something I titiled Trained Youths. I hope you get open to the light of this, Amen.

1 Timothy 5:14
I will therefore that the younger women marry, bear children,guide the house, give none occasion to the adversary to speak reproachfully.

Verses 15 says for some are already turned aside after Satan.

Versus 12 of chapter 4 says that; let no man despise thy youth but be thou an example of the believers in word in conversation, in charity, in spirit, in faith, in purity.

My perspective about all of this...

For me, you know from the very little things you do if you love yourself or not. It is very common in the life of ladies when they are being brought up to be good wives... For instance when they are in their parents house, the mother makes sure she knows how to put the house together (cook,clean etc) she literally serves the men in the home, she is expected to be submissive to the boys/men at home. In some cases you find the younger brother claiming authority over the older sister just because he's a man. Now some ladies pride in this and when they find other ladies who cannot they find it weird and think the other lady is incomplete as a woman, especially if she can't cook.

Same way it is here, Chapter 4:12 "Let no man despise thy youth" can we replace the word despise with hate? Even though they mean the same thing. Now how do you know if you hate or love yourself? Simple, by the things you do, open yourself to whether good or bad. This explains the reason for my statement made earlier: It's the very little things you do that reveals to you if you like/love yourself or not.

As human whether a believer or not, you shouldn't do anything that is detrimental to your self. It is unwise as an believer and even worse for an unbeliever because when you find out the damage your ignorance and rebellious has caused you, you would wish you took the right path which is; Being an example of a true believer which is by living in the word, conversation, giving attendace to reading, to exhortation.
When you have trained yourself as a (the way the bible states) you can be then sure to manifest 1 Timothy 5:14 Then only will you be able to guide the house, and give none occasion to the adversary to speak reproachfully.

Instagram handle: MorningDoorDevotion