THE SAMARITAN CHRIST

Good morning LORD, I pray your spirit shall move over this publication and do justice to it in Jesus name. Amen.

Hello people, today we would be talking about something I titiled The Samaritan Christ. I hope you get open to the light of this, Amen.

Luke 10:33 "
But a certain Samaritan, as he traveled along, came down to where he was; and when he saw him, he was moved with pity and sympathy [for him],"

Good morning guys, I wish you a happy Easter. I didn't have it in mind to put out something here today but yesterday the LORD laid something in my heart titled the "SAMARITAN CHRIST" the Samaritan Christ is a two way story, and you might see this contrary to what is in your mind already (before you proceed I would like to say that you attach the message of the good Samaritan to this story and you would understand the title you might want to replace samaritan with good or compassionate also )....You might understand the Samaritan Christ as the compassionate Christ, but my inspiration says that in this instance we are to be the Samaritan like he (Christ) spoke about in Luke 10:33

Is it weird that we are to be Samaritans to Christ?
My inspiration says that we are to attach the adjective good to the noun Samaritan in other words Samaritan isn't just to be known as a place here but a person, let's say Christ from Samaritan, it then sums up to The Samaritan Christ.

He died for us, Was spat on for us, was mocked for us, was flogged for us, betrayed for us, demeaned for us, disregarded for us, arrested for us, crucified for us... when you come across this man what do you do?

When you come across this man and like the Samaritan Man who showed compassion to the robbed Man what is your response to the maltreatment of Christ?

He did die for us! His compassion gives us room for medicine after death, common when he was here he was rejected now you have seen that he is THE REAL CHRIST THE SON OF THE MIGHTY GOD.

HE ROSE AGAIN DEFEATING DEATH AND THE WORLD DO YOU STILL WANT TO DENY HIM AND ACT LIKE YOU DON'T KNOW ALL HE DID AND WENT THROUGH FOR YOU? FOR US?!!!! Show some compassion, be like the Good Samaritan,

Wipe his tears, bound his wounds, receive him, accept him and be part of him. Receive his life and give yours to him. I mean that's what lovers do...Exchange gifts right?
I have come here to do just one thing, to compel/plead with you not to reject Christ today...Please please Do receive Salvation and let Christ be your God.

TO GIVE YOUR LIFE TO CHRIST
I WANT YOU TO GO DOWN ON YOUR KNEES MAKING THIS PRAYER...LORD JESUS I THANK YOU FOR DIEING FOR ME ON THE CROSS OF CALVARY, TODAY I ACCEPT YOU AS MY LORD AND SAVIOUR PLEASE COME AND TAKE CHARGE OF MY LIFE AND TEACH ME HOW TO SERVE AND PLEASE YOU. AMEN.

Let it be for you In Jesus Name. Amen. GLORY!!! 🔔

HAPPY EASTER GUYS🥳

TODAY AND ALWAYS HE IS RISEN...DARKNESS IS DEFEATED, LEVELED...HE IS INCREASED!

Instagram handle: MorningDoorDevotion