SEEK FIRST THE KINGDOM

Good morning LORD, I thank you for a successful night. I bless your name. I pray your spirit would move over this publication and do justice to it.

Good morning people, I know your night was pleasant. Today we would be talking about seeking the kingdom first.

Seeking first the kingdom is not as easy as it sounds, but it brings easy results, Like the best results .
Seeking the kingdom of God requires patience and consistency.
God won't answer us just because we feel he should, he would when it is right to him.
The kingdom is a very big portion that can not be discussed in just a day, talk more of the one who created it and resides in it, talk more of the one whose throne is in heaven, I am talking about God. The master of the universe.
God of his will, God of the left, God of the right, God of the front, God of the back, God of the day, God of the night, God of the entire world. I'm talking of my God.
The I am that I am, the LORDS of LORDS, the LORD of Hosts.
Elohim, Jehovah Rapha, Jehovah Nissi, Jehovah Jireh, El shadai, El rio, Ruach Elohim, Adonia, My all in all, hmmm the names do not end, My God of Infinity

So tell me how you seek this God and receive answers at your own will.

Not possible!

A lot of people are going through a lot, what they haven't realized is that they can only overcome that with the intervention of God, that still leads you to seeking the kingdom first, So why not seek it initially?

Matthew 6:33 But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.

Seek the kingdom with hymns, prayers, fasting etc. and the LORD will reward you.
He sees you in secret but would reward you in public!

Matthew 6:6 But thou, when thou prayest, enter into thy closet, and when thou hast shut thy door, pray to thy Father which is in secret; and thy Father which seeth in secret shall reward thee openly.

Can I prove something to you, let's go into the book of Genesis chapter 2:4-5

4 "These are the generations of the heavens and of the earth when they were created, in the day that the LORD God made the earth and the heavens,"
5 "And every plant of the field before it was in the earth, and every herb of the field before it grew: for the LORD God had not caused it to rain upon the earth, and there was not a man to till the ground."

Did you see that we are the generations of the heavens and the earth?

Did you also capture that the LORD had made the heaven and the earth, the plant of the field before it was in the earth? Do you know that a plant is a seed?

You know you have to water the seed to grow right?
Good! That means you have to water yourself to grow into the quality of human you want to be, all to the Glory of God, you're a seed that shall grow and prosper like a tree planted in a river don't you know?

So does that mean that the LORD had created the day of your employment even before you came to the earth?
Does that mean that the LORD has created your family before you came to the earth?
Does that mean that the LORD had proclaimed your victory before you came to the earth?
What does it not mean for goodness sake?!! The LORD had created every thing to give glory to him even before it was manifested here on earth!

The Bible says that before we came out of our mothers womb he knew us, he had sanctified us to be, a Prophet , a Pastor, a Father of Nations, a Mother of Nations, an Evangelist, International, Global, name it!!!!
Just fill in the gap with that dream and desire of yours _________________

But do not forget that there's a role you have to play, the Bible also says that all things works together for the good of them that Love the LORD.

Do you love the LORD, Are you sure about that?
If you're then please find rest, You shall become like them that dream soon.

For those who aren't sure listen;

Everything rounds up to you giving your life to Christ, GOD loves everyone. When you accept the LORD Jesus Christ as your LORD and savior, you automatically become a son of God and by keeping his commandments.
The Bible says the sons of God are led by the Spirit, that spirit leads you to the right place at the right time, that spirit leads you to the right people at the right time.
That spirit leads you to your destiny helpers, that spirit leads you to pray the right prayer points,that spirit leads you to speak and dress well. That spirit leads you to do everything that pleases God.

Where have you missed it? this might just be that opportunity you need to make it right with God by
giving your life to Christ!

SAY THE SALVATION PRAYER BELOW IF YOU  WISH TO  GIVE YOUR LIFE TO CHRIST OR REDEDICATE YOUR LIFE TO HIM (AND MEAN IT WITH ALL YOUR HEART BECAUSE YOU ARE ABOUT TO HAVE THE BEST EXPERIENCE OF YOUR LIFE).

SALVATION PRAYER
LORD JESUS, I ADMIT TODAY THAT YOU DIED FOR ME ON THE CROSS OF CALVARY FOR THE REMISSION OF MY SINS, TODAY I ACCEPT YOU  AS LORD AND SAVIOR OF MY LIFE, AND I ASK THAT YOU TEACH ME HOW TO BE A TRUE SON OF GOD, I ASK FOR THE GRACE TO SUBMIT TO EQUIPPING THAT SHALL PROFIT THE KINGDOM, I PRAY THAT I SHALL MAKE YOU PROUD. AMEN.
THANK YOU LORD JESUS🙏.

Better still, you can read "Salvation" and "Still on Salvation" book here on Wattpad it's titled True people.
All you need is in the Christ, all you need is in God.
When you profit the kingdom, the kingdom would profit you! It's a law and it's working.

Get it right today and you would have reasons to keep thanking GOD because your joy would never seize, you would not run out of dance steps, you will dance like King David!!! You would love and you would give!

Thanks for reading.

Your comment and vote counts!
Thank you.
Remain blessed ♥️

Instagram handle: MorningDoorDevotion