YOU FOR YOU

Good morning LORD, I pray your spirit shall move upon this publication and do justice to it like always.
Hello people, today let's talk about something I titled You for You.

Have you ever wondered that there is a you in you, have you ever wondered that there is a you you haven't discovered, A you have to leave for the real you, have you realized of the you of the word and the you of the world. Where do you see yourself in 10 years? In front of a mirror or sketching the woman you desire to become? I mean working towards become the full picture of who you desire to become , Jesus at a young age was sketching himself, What are you doing? Are you sketching yourself of you are authentically in front of a mirror? What are you doing in front of a mirror? Get out of there and do the work, listen to the right sermons, read the word, pray daily, worship the LORD, put in the work and have good role models.

There's a you inside of you and I wonder when you would let that you come out of its shell.
Come out of your comfort zone and make things happen, open your self to the word, to visions and see the YOU you have always hidden. You are gonna shine bright.

Lord thank you for today's publication, I pray the eyes and minds of your people shall get opened to the light of this publication, Amen.

Instagram handle: MorningDoorDevotion