THE PRISON MENTALITY

Good morning LORD, thank you for counting us among the living today. We say thank you. Father your spirit moved on the waters in the creation of the earth and we all are testifiers that it is good, I pray to you this morning LORD, that your spirit would move over this publication and it will do justice to it. Let the viewer's eyes be open to the truth of this publication. Do your will, LORD. Amen and thank you.

Good morning People, how are you? I guess your night went well. Last night the LORD showed me a vision of a lot of people in prison and he told me that I am to bring them into the light. That is my duty, that is my assignment. So I pray with you reading this minute that through this word you shall be brought into the light, I pray something shall come upon you and you shall be corrected in Jesus's Name. I pray that the eyes that were shut would now be open. I pray good tidings shall be your portion. Amen.
Let's move to today's business:

What is mental imprisonment? Asad. Meah has this to say about mental imprisonment: The mind is the jailor for many who confine their life to their current reality because of the self-imposed limitations that they hold within themselves.

Now I would like to correct that those limitations might not be self-imposed, I mean what do you call someone that has been suffering from blindness right from birth? He didn't choose to be right?

Mental limitation is that thing that makes you think you're not enough, you can't be chosen, you wouldn't see tomorrow, you would not make it, and you question the possibilities of God as a result of lack of knowledge. In my opinion Mental limitation is a result of Lack of knowledge.
Now let's connect the word. The word of God says in
Proverbs 1:7
The fear of the Lord is the beginning of knowledge;
fools despise wisdom and instruction.
i]Do you fear the Lord?
When you fear God you don't limit yourselves because you're made in the image of God, when you limit yourself, you limit the possibilities Of God in your life. Psalm 78 vs 41
Yea, they turned back and tempted God, and limited the Holy One of Israel
ii] when you fear God You gain knowledge, it's a fact.

Matthew 5:8
Blessed are the pure in heart, for they shall see God.

You would agree with me that your heart is connected to your mind right? Can we then replace the word "heart" with "mind"

i] Are you pure in mind? , drop-down every heavyweight. Hebrews 12 vs 1"...let us lay aside every heavyweight, and the sin which doth so easily beset is..."
ii] You shall see God.

Proverbs 18:16
An intelligent heart acquires knowledge, and the ear of the wise seeks knowledge.

i]is you mind intelligent ~ intelligent people/ minds don't limit themselves.
ii] Be wise ~Wise people do not limit themselves,

Are you getting the message?, out of the abundance of a man's heart the mouth speaketh. John 6 vs 45 "A good man out of the good treasure of his heart bring with forth that which is good; and an evil man out of the evil treasure of his heart bringeth forth that which is evil: for it the abundance of the heart his mouth speaketh"

The LORD Jesus says in Matthew 15 vs 18 "But those things which proceed out of the mouth come forth from the heart; and they defile the man"
He proceeds to name the things that cometh from the heart of man in vs 19, he listed;
i] Evil thoughts
ii] Murders
iii] Adulteries
iv] Fornication
v] Thefts
vi] False witness
vii] Blasphemies, all categorized as evil thoughts
What is in your mind that has imprisoned you? It could be evil thoughts towards yourself or your neighbors, but find peace today because I have come to set you free from whatever has been imprisoned with the word of God.

The Bible says in Matthew 6:33
But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness: and all these things shall be added unto you.
Do you know that if you're busy seeking after God you wouldn't have time to limit yourself, because you get to know about the capabilities of God and that there's nothing God cannot DO! Mark 12-30
And thou shalt love (seek)the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind, and with all thy strength: this is the first commandment.

NOTE: This devotion is not to make you start thinking negatively but to see a brighter you by applying the word of God.

Let me give you a positive instance of the use of mind from the Bible. The Bible recorded in the book of Genesis chapter 11:4-6
The children of men were planning to build a tower that would reach the heaven, they were just saying... and in verse 5 we see that the LORD came down to see the city and tower which the children of men "builded"
But it was not recorded anywhere that they had started to physically build the tower but God said they had finished building it, just because they uttered to, The Bible went further to say in vs 6 And the LORD said, Behold, the people is one, and they all have one language; and this they begin to do: and nothing will be restrained from them which they have imagined to do." Emphasis on imagined, How do you imagine?
What is the instrument for imagination?
Did I hear you say the mind? That's right!
A question for you my loved ones...Would God support any thought of yours that is not good to yourself, your neighbor, or the kingdom? NO
Today I tell you to begin that ministry in your mind with God and he would flourish it, Trust him.
Begin to build that company in your mind, Begin to build that ambition! Do you want to be the first man/ woman on earth to do certain things? Begin to build it in your mind and if it pleases God he would flourish it. Do not forget also to pray, I mean you do not have the resources to begin your dream but you already have the choice of what would sustain your dreams even in your mind... which is prayer! Begin to pray about your dreams and freedom, Pray for your future staff, pray for your husband, pray for your children, pray for your great-grandchildren, pray for the members of your church, bless the world, and walk on that water in your mind, heal the sick in your mind, do the unthinkable in your mind, For as a man thinketh in his heart so is he and
whosoever are born of God overcometh the world. Start with your mind, please!

Remember Ephesians 3 vs 20
Now unto him, that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that worketh in us"

Emphasis on "Ask and Think" ~ and" Pray and Imagine"

Today God is asking you to be creative with your thoughts, BREAK THAT LIMIT CHILDREN OF GOD WALK UPON THOSE CHAINS FOR WHOEVER THE LORD SETS FREE IS FREE INDEED! FACT!

God bless you all
I want you to remember all the time that as a man thinketh in his heart so is he...What would you be thinking now?
I expect that you correct the negative thoughts with positive thoughts now. Always love your neighbor as you love yourself.

Most importantly FEAR GOD!

***Testimonies are welcome, Let's have a conversation in the comment section please, what is your view?*******

I love you, But God loves you more! , watch out for the next chapter 💋 💋 💋

**Credit to Alisha Hamilton for the pictures design it so matches the Topic . God bless you Ma.

THE PRAYER PAGE NEXT CHAPTER 👇
Instagram handle: MorningDoorDevotion