STRONGER

Good morning LORD, I pray your spirit shall move upon this publication and do justice to it like never before in Jesus name. Amen

Hello people, today we would be talking about a story from the bible I titiled stronger. I hope you get open to the light of this. Amen.

Have you heard that what doesn't kill you makes you stronger?
A biblical example of that is The LORD JESUS after his temptation, the Bible's says LUKE 4:14 "AND JESUS RETURNED IN THE POWER OF THE SPIRIT INTO GALILEE: AND THERE WENT OUT A FAME OF HIM THROUGH ALL THE REGION ROUND ABOUT."

The LORD Jesus Christ had just had three demeaning series of temptation from the devil which he overcame and that's to point to you or whoever today that you might be in the season wilderness, you might be in the period of desolation, you might be in the period of tribulation and temptation, but the LORD hasn't served you something he knows you cannot overcome, just like Job he knows you would overcome that test so he let it to you, Just like the exact man we draw from "THE LORD JESUS CHRIST", we are strong in every trial and we come out even stronger . May it be for you that in that confusing situation that you come out stronger than you went in.

I would love to make reference to the book I'm reading...it's titled "The Secrets of Secrets" by U.S Anderson.

One chapter of the books captures where a guy named Arthur writes a book and makes a lot of audience/sales but then he wasn't able to do that again for years because he just wasn't getting it right, then he seeked counsel from the right person who gave him the right counsel and Arthur realized that the first time he had written and made a lot of sales he had written by the influence of the Holy Spirit which he was subconscious about, the times he wrote and didn't makes sales he had written based on his calculation. But when he discovered his psychic position and did summit to teachings of the Holy Spirit In his job, yes he made a lot of sales today....(Now I do not know why I put today in that sentence but I believe today is going to be a good day for someone,Bless God!)

Look at something when Arthur wrote well and made a lot of sales he got likes but when he didn't for a while a lot of people spoke bad about him and his work but when he came out again ,His work came full of the Holy Ghost, just like Jesus returned in the full power of the Holy Ghost!
That's your story today dear...That you might be in your silent seasons but when you summit to the Holy Spirit you shall Return in the great Glory of the Holy Ghost! Somebody say Hallelujah!

Arthur's story inspires me to tell you that even in your place of work, your career you need the influence of the Holy Spirit. Settle for Him today and you would never regret it. GOD BLESS YOU! 👋

STRONGER YOU SHALL PREVAIL!

HALELLUYAH
GLORY 👑

God bless you today and forever, May He intervene for you where and when you need intervention.
God bless you. Amen.
Your day is blessed ♥️.

Instagram handle: MorningDoorDevotion