THE MELO-DRAMA SERVICE

John 4:23-24
"But the hour cometh, and now is, when the true worshippers shall worship the Father in spirit and in truth: for the Father seeketh such to worship him.
God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth."

Good morning My People, welcome to Morning Door Devotion on Wattpad, Today I would be talking to you on something I titled The Melo-drama Service, But before we go on let's pray LORD GOD, I pray your speed shall move upon this publication and do Justice to it like never before.

People claim to love God but I'm usually curious about the extent they would go to profess their love for God and the thought of Melo-Drama struck in. I mean the Korean and Indian movies you watch/ or the ones you used to, then you see a lot of people fall in love with the concept of a guy going all out to prove his love to a girl and vice versa, compared to reality that would be judged as absurd. But then we find a lot of people in love with that concept to the extent that they feel like their spouses should do the same for them, they want to experience the love they watch in movies and that influences the way they think and behave not realizing truly that is mere fiction.

Who would go to the market or public gathering and professing such amount of love in such extreme, I mean you wouldn't find anyone go dance in Public gathering in Non-fiction. My brothers and sisters? What would be your reaction to that exaggerated scene?

But you see because the LORD has ordained that we worship him in truth and in spirit and we do it in spirit in reference to the Great and Mighty God. Now have you experienced people in spirit? Or have the Holy Spirit griped you, has he found expression in you? If yes? You notice that after that experience you do not necessarily remember what you did, what the Holy Spirit did in you, how much drama you people displayed.
For instance I grew up in a celestial church, when the holy spirit takes possession of people in Church they can hardly remember what they did while in spirit because that action was carried in true spirit,  in some spirit filled churches or environment when the spirit begins to find expression in people and then they begin to prophesy and display, after all that experience they really do not know what exactly the Holy Spirit did through them, the thing is you can't even control it... they can't tell you exactly what they said, who they spoke to and all, why? Because they were in spirit!

What does that tell you? Now that's worshiping in truth be spirit. It also means that to worship God in truth and Spirit we should throw away every form of distraction and look up only to God. Let God be the only one you see and yearn for.

I quote and unquote
"DISTRACT EVERY DISTRACTION "
I beseech you to!

This brings me to talk to people who think they can modernize their service too God. I mean you want to dance to God but you want to do it small small so that people wouldn't think you're mad and all. You look at people who dance freely like they aren't normal. My brother my sister please Mad for them! Except you do not honour God, Except you do not Glorify God, except you're not thankful please mad for them! I say mad for them. You have hands, you have legs, I mean you're alive even if you might lack the two but then you're alive, please mad for them.

Why do you want the devil to hold you down? I do not mean to downplay The Great Evangelist Nick  vujucic but take him for aja example and make a true meaning out of your life by worshipping God in truth and spirit.

Now some is asking how does Melo-drama relates to this?

Yes! When we are in spirit we are exaggerated because the things we do, we would not do them in flesh, we do not do that consciously!!!

When we are in spirit our service to God is exaggerated that is "extreme" in that very intimate period, we are taking all of YAWEH and him having all of us!!! Someone say YAWEH!!! Intimate and sweet! Someone say milk and honey 🍯💕💕💕

Hmmmm (I like sweet things😂, that is joy and joy is sweet because God is Joy so God is sweet and God Is spirit so the spirit is sweet so we should worship God in spirit and truth to live the sweet life of God! Hmmm, who grabbed that? We are spirit!) smiles 😊☺️

So I call it the Melo-drama service, that service where you focus on God alone, you do not mind who is looking at you My brothers this is where you do that dance you have watched in melo-drama /television (the one you have been practicing in your mind), this is who you put in all your money and resources into, this is who you put in all your energy into!!!
See the secret to doing business with God is to give him all of you , to get all of him says My father Apostle Joshua Selman, so do it in Spirit and Truth
Are you getting it?

The Melo drama service / the spirit service / the revival.

Trust me, this is the service of Revival. The Melo-drama service is the Revival we yearn for!!! The revival we anticipate! Do not be put of this formation! Did you see in the above scripture that the hour cometh? That hour is now! That hour is the next seconds! It shall look like a dream and that hour is soon! Prepare yourself! Summit yourself to the doings of Christ, Lay down yourself as instruments to be used in the hands of God in this end seasons!

New Living Translation of Romans 6:13 says;
Do not let any part of your body become an instrument of evil to serve sin. Instead, give yourselves completely to God, for you were dead, but now you have new life. So use your whole body as an instrument to do what is right for the glory of God.

Christ is coming!
Christ is alive into us!
Christ is alive in us!
Glory lives in us!
Eledumare lives in us!
He is wetting us!

Do not miss this revival

If you wouldn't do it then do not laugh or mock people who Serve God truly for our God cannot be mocked.!

To think that Revival is a trending Topic now in the Christian body.... Take this as me inviting you to be part of this move 🤝

Thank you.

THE DEAD ARE NOT DEAD!
THE DEAD ARE ALIVE IN CHRIST! I MEAN THE ONES IN CHRIST BECAUSE YOU ARE GONNA SEE THEM JUST RESURRECT INTO THE LIVES OF PEOPLE.

Thank you for reading, I am going to recommend some sermons to you in the next chapter please do well to pay attention to them. Eat them, I pray it shall be sweet on your tummy in Jesus Name. Amen.

LORD I BLESS YOU FOR YOUR GOOD WORD, I PRAY FOR THE GRACE TO SUMMIT OURSELVES TO YOU AND BE PART OF THIS COMING REVIVAL. I PRAY WE WOULD NOT BE LEFT OUT. I PRAY WE SHALL ALL GIVE GLORY TO YOU IN JESUS NAME.

THIS IS A SALVATION PRAYER FOR SOMEONE WHO NEEEDS TO GIVE THEIR LIFE TO CHRIST OR REDEDICATE.

SALVATION PRAYER
Holy LORD My name is _________________And I accept that you died for the remission of my sins on the Cross of Calvary . Today I take you as my LORD AND SAVIOR AND THANK YOU FOR YOUR LOVE FOR ME. IT CLEARED ME OFF OF MY SINS, IT REMOVED EVERY REPRAOCAHBLE MARK FROM ME, IT GAVE ME THE MARK OF CHRIST. LIVING THE GOD LIFE IS SWEET AND I FULLY ACCEPT IT TODAY. JESUS LEAD ME, HOLD MY HANDS AND I FOLLOW YOU.

THANK YOU LORD JESUS, I LOVE YOU.♥️

AMEN and GLORY!!!
HALELLUJAH!!!! Praise the LORD!!!
GLORY!!!
HOSSANNA!!!
EBENEZER!!!

THANK YOU FOR READING! I BLESS YOU!

Can we talk in the comment sections? Tell me how you have yearned to express Melo-Drama to God.

Lover Lover🍯💕🍯💕🍯💕

Instagram handle: MorningDoorDevotion