THE PRAYER PAGE 2

Hello People, congratulations for making it up to this page. This is the prayer page for the previous chapter. Here we would be praying against every form of mental imprisonments.
Lord God we pray to you now, that as your spirit moves over this publication, that it would sweep away every form of mental imprisonments, everything that has caged your children father I pray you will cage it. I pray as they pray you would loose them from every bound! I pray your fire would resurrect into their life's. Your word says whoever your sons have set free is free indeed, Today I set them free from every form of limitation, Financial limitation, spiritual limitation, marital limitation, academic limitation, whatever form of limitation I SET you free in Jesus Name. Let the fire of the LORD BEGIN TO DROP ON YOU ! Let him move you to different dimensions of him! Let the breeze of speed move you to where you belong! I cry GRACE GRACE TO EVERY LIMITATION. Let every mountain be leveled, let every mountain be made plain . I match limitations to destruction, I tread upon limitations to death! May the stream of God occupy your mind! TODAY YOU'RE FREE! TODAY YOU'RE UNLIMITED!
TODAY YOU'RE UNSHAKABLE! TODAY YOU'RE UNSTOPPABLE! OYA GROW WITH SPEED!
I SAY GROW WITH SPEED!!! WALK ON THAT WATER, FEED THE THOUSANDS, SPREAD THE WORD, BUILD THAT COMPANY, BEGIN TO MANIFEST THE UNTHINKABLE , YOU SHALL BEGIN TO UNDERSTAND THAT MATHEMATICS!Because all things work together for the good of them that love God, greater works shall you do to the GLORY OF GOD in Jesus name!!!

SOMEBODY SAY CHAINS ARE BROKEN!!!
HALELLUJAH! YOU ARE SET FREE IN JESUS NAME! I SHAKE YOUR HANDS 🤝
CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU HERO!!! 🎊🎉🎊🎊

GIVE GOD ALL THE GLORY!

Testimonies are welcome, Let's have a conversation in the comment section please, what is your view?

Instagram handle: MorningDoorDevotion