WISDOM

Good morning LORD, Thank you for your word, thank you for your wisdom, thank you for an opportunity like this again, Let your will be done over this publication in Jesus Name.

1 Kings 2:3
Solomon loves the LORD, Walking in the statutes and practices of David his father and only he sacrificed and burned incense in the high places.

Proverbs 22:6 "Train your child in the way of the LORD and when he is old he wouldn't depart from it.

This is true because in 1 Kings 2 vs 3 that King David charged Solomon even when grown not to depart from the ways of God.

Chapter 3:3 shows that Solomon was a good child, He listened well and obeyed.

Note that King Solomon was very mindful of managing the post he had been given in a way that will please God, because it was God's will for him to be King. He wanted the best of it for God and God was so pleased that he honored Solomon's request, Now for you to benefit from that grace you have to be intentional about managing that which the LORD has put you in charge of, Do not forget 1 Timothy 6:20... O Timothy, keep that which is committed to thy trust, avoiding profane and vain babblings and oppositions of science falsely so called. Now put your name in place of Timothy and personalize that instruction, I'll do the same; O Oluwaseun, keep that which is committed to thy Trust, Avoiding profane and vain babblings and oppositions of science falsely so called!

Now you see in verse 10 and 11 that the LORD was pleased by the request of King Solomon. He didn't ask for long life or riches nor the lives of his enemies but have asked for himself understanding to recognize what is right and just.

King Solomon was intentional about his monarchial ministry bestowed unto him by God: God Honoured his intentionality. That is what a lot of us needs to come to the light of today. That when you're intentional about God, He will be double/triple/most intentional about you. King  Solomon kept that which was committed to his trust hmmmm. LORD please give me wisdom.

PRAYER
Father Help me to keep that which is committed to my trust. Help me to be intentional about you Father let your Glory be revealed in every stage of my Life. I seek wisdom LORD, Give me wisdom.
Thank you LORD because I know that , that which I ask has being given unto me, so I receive in faith.
HALELLUJAH!

1 Kings 2:8 "your servant is in the midst of "your people" whom you have chosen, a great people who cannot be counted for multitude...
"YOUR PEOPLE"

It was Gods people and Gods servant here on earth, King Solomon sought first the Kingdom, and vs 13 proves that every other thing was added unto him.

Vs 13 "I have also given you what you have not asked, both riches and honour, so that there shall not be any among the Kings equal to you all your days"
Amen!!!
King Solomon was wise in his request... Which proves/ shows that the LORD even knows our needs even before we ask;
Matthew 6:8 "Be not therefore like unto them; for your father knoweth what things ye have need of , before he ask him" Alelluyah! Glory...

Now did you see in vs 5 that it was the LORD that appeared to Solomon, He initiates the conversation, because he knew what King Solomon would wake up to the next morning
Do you see that the LORD is always willing... He is always at the door knocking, waiting for you to answer, could it be that you refused to discern his presence and open the door for him that your still in that very limited position?
Thankful that King Solomon passed that test? Now what about you? Please drop whatever your doing and go answer God. GOD BLESS YOU! Amen!!!

1 kings 3:28 "And all is really heard of the judgement by which the king has made, and they stood in awe of him for they saw that the wisdom of God was in him to do justice"!

Halleluyah!!!

Instagram handle: MorningDoorDevotion