FIRSTBORNS FOR FIRSTBORNS

Good morning LORD, I pray your spirit shall move over this publication and do justice to it in Jesus name. Amen.

Hello people, today we would be talking about something I titiled firstborns for firstborns. I hope you get open to the light of this, Amen.

I read the book of Exodus and this is my opinion about the plagues with the LORD ambushed the Israelites with. Gods initial punishment to Pharaoh was the plague of the first sons, All the previous plagues was God just pinching him but the death of the firstborn was the real wound God wanted to give Pharaoh, If Pharaoh was going to actually release the Israelites due to the first punishment, then the first punishment wouldn't have been the plague of blood but the plague of the firstborns. God knew what he was doing! He always knows what he's doing; The plague of the first born was the major punishment God wanted to give the Egyptians. That is why the LORD put it this way in Exodus 11:1 "And the LORD said unto Moses, yet will I bring one plague more  upon Pharaoh and upon Egypt.
Emphasis on "One plague more" that one plague more was the major, initial and most effective of all the plagues that is why at the instance of that the Israelites were released. Pharaoh maltreated/ suffered the firstborns of the LORD MOST HIGH, THE LORD dealt with him in a Holy manner-THE HOLY WRATH OF GOD! FIRSTBORNS FOR FIRSTBORNS ⚔️

This moment I pray for every ill child First borns or not...Everyone put in any form of captivity that this night you're loosed in Jesus name. Amen!!!

Instagram handle: MorningDoorDevotion