BIRTHRIGHT

Good morning LORD, I pray your spirit shall move over this publication and do justice to it in Jesus name. Amen.

Hello people, today we would be talking about something I titiled birthright. I hope you get open to the light of this, Amen.

Genesis 25 vs 31
And Jacob said, Sell me this day thy birthright

Genesis 25 vs 33
"And Jacob said, Swear to me this day; and he sware Unto him and he sold his birthright unto Jacob"

Let's move further to the word that says "But he answered and said, it is written, Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceeded out of the mouth of God"

Genesis 25 vs 32 and 34 makes us know that Brother Esau had no knowledge of the profit of a birthright and also that he despised it. It is clear that he lacked adequate knowledge .

It is clearer that Brother Esau decided to live by bread alone which made him sell his birthright...He clearly didn't know the word of God .
That is something most humans do today...They sell their birthright/Soul/ Glory, for bread.

Now remember that the LORD Jesus Christ is THE BREAD OF LIFE. But when he says thou shall not live by bread alone he refers to the bread of the world, bread here means a lot...Bread here means anything man derives satisfaction/pleasure whether that is not of God, fact remains that JESUS CHRIST IS THE BREAD OF LIFE! For instance Adam and Eve sold their birthright. You would agreee with me that the state they ended up in the garden of Eden wasn't what God wanted for them initially. There was something deeper and more for them but they sold that glory for 10 minutes desire.

A lot of people of the world sell their souls for all sorts of bread...Fame, wealth, success etc all this given to them by the devil, it is easily predictable that they would end up as the judgment of Adam and Eve where the Most High God Banished them from his presence/Abode. You see there is something God put in everyone of us which is expected to reveal him and bring Glory to him but when you go and exchange it for the things of the world my dear you are just some steps forward to your doom.

Esau Serving Jacob is a Prophecy that had gone ahead of him which explains him selling his birth right. If you look a the story of Jesus' temptation you would see that that was the same thing Satan wanted Jesus to do...BUT THE LORD JESUS ANSWERED HIM SAYING Matthew 4:4 "it is written, Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceeded out of the mouth of God"

That's is when you stand to resist suggestions/ offering from the devil that is you are standing on the Word of God which is our Rock and we refuse to be moved.

We are all a house, what differentiates us is what is dwelling in that house. The Bible says our body is the temple of the LORD.

The same Bible says the one who builds his house on a rock is wiser than they who build in sand.
Now when temptation comes The house built on the rock is not moved but the house built on sand is easily moved/ a victim.

So now you see that Esaua didn't know the word but the LORD Jesus Was/is and will forever be that word. Esau house and knowledge was built on sand and not a rock!

All unbelievers have their houses built on sand and that is why you see that they are preys to the world, they fornicate, steal, lie etc and because they do all this they are easily relatable to the things of the world.
But for the Believer like the LORD Jesus Christ when the devil comes kalibrushenghai
See something, See a house on a rock, See the word

Matthew 4 vs 3-11
Hmmmm
3 And when the tempter came to him, he said, If thou be the Son of God, command that these stones be made bread.
4 But he answered and said, It is written, Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of God.
5 Then the devil taketh him up into the holy city, and setteth him on a pinnacle of the temple,
6 And saith unto him, If thou be the Son of God, cast thyself down: for it is written, He shall give his angels charge concerning thee: and in their hands they shall bear thee up, lest at any time thou dash thy foot against a stone.
7 Jesus said unto him, It is written again, Thou shalt not tempt the Lord thy God.
8 Again, the devil taketh him up into an exceeding high mountain, and sheweth him all the kingdoms of the world, and the glory of them;
9 And saith unto him, All these things will I give thee, if thou wilt fall down and worship me.
10 Then saith Jesus unto him, Get thee hence, Satan: for it is written, Thou shalt worship the Lord thy God, and him only shalt thou serve.
11 Then the devil leaveth him, and, behold, angels came and ministered unto him.

May Hallelujah be our portion in Jesus name.

Here again...Selling your birthright doesn't mean you sell it at once...You can sell your glory at the cost of every 10 minutes, 1 hour or more than you spend on social media, gossiping, plotting evil, listening to worldly music, chatting unreasonably etc...You're not different from the one who sells his soul at a go

If you calculate how much time you devote to those ungodly activity you would agree with me that 4 years of your life is gone...Yes you! You! I'm talking to you?

You have been deriving temporary joy from that activity for years now and have given no room to the spirit of God....

Is it only through the mercy of God that this person who is addicted can come out of the darkness and Embrace light.

God will.
LORD TEACH US HOW TO CARRY OUT YOUR ASSIGNMENT AND TO MAKE GOOD PROFITS OF WHAT YOU HAVE PUT IN US. MAY WE NOT DESPISE OUR BIRTHRIGHT.
Father we use this opportunity to pray for those who are lost that you lead them back to you In Jesus Name. Amen! Amen !Amen! In Jesus Name.
Glory! 🔊

Instagram handle: MorningDoorDevotion