REASSURANCE (Relevant information)

Good morning LORD, let your spirit move over this chapter and do justice to it in Jesus name. Amen
Hello People today we would be talking about something from the bible I titiled reassurance, I hope you see the light of this. Thank you.

"AND WHILE THEY LOOKED STEDFASTLY TOWARD HEAVEN AS HE WENT UP, BEHOLD, TWO MEN STOOD BY THEM IN WHITE APPAREL; WHICH SAID, YE MEN OF GALILEE, WHY STAND YE GAZING UP UNTO HEAVEN? THIS IS SAME JESUS, WHICH IS TAKEN UP FROM YOU INTO HEAVEN, SHALL COME IN LIKE MANNER AS YE HAVE SEEN HIM GO INTO HEAVEN".

Would you agree with me that the Bible is a detailed compendium of information relevant to our growth, so there is no information we need that is not captured in the scriptures of the Bible.
I love us to focus on the scripture that says there were two men in white apparel standing and spoke unto the men...That information which they gave was very relevant to their gallery of knowledge.

They were standing gazing up thinking about their Jesus that just left, what would we be without him, would we see him again, when? and how? But the angels of the LORD came and gave them a relevant information, someone say reassurance! The Angels of the LORD came to reassure them and I believe that was enough motivation to boost them to go on with their ministry.

NOTE: We see in the the next verses that they assembled together in all and made prayers and supplications, meaning they received the Prophets. The Bible didn't say they aborted that encounter by walking out, the Bible didn't say they received the prophet with disdain! They were attentive to the angels.

I want to signal the fact that a lot of people have aborted this encounter in their life's... Where the messengers of God comes to give them the word and they are not even able to discern the presence of the most high talk more of embracing the message.

The Bible says I am Gabriel the one who stands in the presence of the LORD. Zachariah doubted the prophet and he was dumb for months.
You ignored , rejected the prophet( presence, message) and you aborted a whole influential season of your life, you refused to discern and you just rejected a whole season of your life!

The woman at the well says come see a man who has told me all things I have done...What was she expecting the people to do? to come see the man truly she was drawing them to encounter that same man thereby birthing believe...The Bible says unto those who receive Him he gave powers to be sons of God even unto those who believe in his name. We see it evident in the life of the disciples of God after they LORD had ascended.

What about you? What is your stand?! Would you receive the set one of Gods, what would be your response to their words? You can reassures when you receive the reassurance? Have you received the reassurance or you aborted them and the messengers?

PRAYER
LORD help me discern your presence, help me know your voice, help me receive your word for me so I can truly be reassured. Amen.

Presence-Message/Reassurance -Believe/Reception-Reassured.

Instagram handle: MorningDoorDevotion