THE VOICE OF GOD

Good morning LORD, I pray your spirit shall move over this publication and do justice to it in Jesus name. Amen.

Hello people, today we would be talking about something I titiled the voice of God. I hope you get open to the light of this, Amen.

It's no doubt the voice of God is as the sound of many waters the Bible says.

When you hear the prophet you hear the voice of God. I believe they hear directly from God, Because of the confidence they have in carrying out certain task, look at Moses, Joshua, Elijah, Samuel.

You would agree with me that if you have the habit of listening to someone often then chances are right that you begin to talk like them, walk like them and behave like them in general.

When you look at the assignment of Moses, his background, the works of  Samuel and Elijah you see it isn't an ordinary task, These are prophets of God that heard directly from HIM because we don't see that the Holy Spirit of Christ has been introduced to them then, The voice of God is convincing enough to carry out certain task. That is why we see that they moved in such confidence in carrying out their errands...LORD BLESS YOUR PROPHETS
The voice of God is as a sound of many waters, like a storm, a flood, it shaketh the wilderness, yea it shaketh the wilderness of kadesh. It breaketh every stronghold, it breaketh every limitation, stagnation, oppression, evil foundation.
The voice of God is a moving force, the voice of God brings results, the voice of God is Powerful. Now imagine you hearing that voice often (YOU WOULD BE BUILT!)

God doesn't speak for nothing so when he speaks you know for a fact that there's proof of psalm 29;

1 Give unto the LORD, O ye mighty, give unto the LORD glory and strength.
2 Give unto the LORD the glory due unto his name; worship the LORD in the beauty of holiness.
3 The voice of the LORD is upon the waters: the God of glory thundereth: the LORD is upon many waters.
4 The voice of the LORD is powerful; the voice of the LORD is full of majesty.
5 The voice of the LORD breaketh the cedars; yea, the LORD breaketh the cedars of Lebanon.
6 He maketh them also to skip like a calf; Lebanon and Sirion like a young unicorn.
7 The voice of the LORD divideth the flames of fire.
8 The voice of the LORD shaketh the wilderness; the LORD shaketh the wilderness of Kadesh.
9 The voice of the LORD maketh the hinds to calve, and discovereth the forests: and in his temple doth every one speak of his glory.
10 The LORD sitteth upon the flood; yea, the LORD sitteth King for ever.
11 The LORD will give strength unto his people; the LORD will bless his people with peace.

I pray that whoever is looking up to the voice of God for direction and guidance shall get it in the mighty name of Jesus. Amen.

Instagram handle:MorningDoorDevotion