WHAT A TRAGEDY!

Good morning LORD, I pray your spirit shall move upon this publication to return all glory to you in Jesus name. Hello People, Today I would be talking about something I titled "What a Tragedy" I hope you enjoy it. Amen.

When your mum cooks, serves you your meal, you enjoy it, you have had your portion for that period probably breakfast and you still crave some more knowing that she wouldn't give you another and then you decide to go and steal from the pot (you did with so much joy or pleasure you would get from the taste of that meal once again in your mouth and then she catches you!)What a tragedy!

When you refuse to read for an exam and plan to cheat using your phone probably you're an expect in that act already, so now You're about to do it again with so much believe that you would come out clean/uncaught You're stylishly scrolling through your phone in the exam hall and then you get caught, what a tragedy!

When you're regular in immorality and this time you try it again, try to abort a pregnancy but not just the baby goes this time, you go also...What a tragedy!

When the devil toying with you, he tries it again hoping to go free, he didn't know that was his last time ever and he is bruised, what a tragedy!

When the devil was conspiring with other angels in heaven to betray the LORD I'm sure they thought they were doing a good thing, infact when he deceived the woman he thought he had it all , such pleasure from 10 mins foolishness...But the LORD says the seed of the woman shall bruise the head of the serpent, when the LORD was being crucified and  they found  pleasure in it they didn't what was to come , THEN HE ( The LORD) WENT TO HELL DAMAGED, DEALTH WITH, THE DEVIL(LAUGHS) AND TOOK THE KEYS , SATAN BRUISED, MOCKED, SHAMED,SPAT ON NOW, DESTROYED DEFEATED FOREVER!!! WHAT A TRAGEDY!

When you want to do something bad to yourself or to others do not forget there is a repercussion it is definitely going to be tragedic, our LORD cannot be mocked, our God cannot be cheated, out God cannot fail, our God is intentional, True and Authentic, HE IS NOT TWO SIDES!.

HE IS THE SAME TODAY, YESTERDAY AND FOREVER.

To everyone readng this I believe this day, this hour,this moment ends that affliction, limitation, infirmity, oppression,stagnation, attacks,lacks in your life. You're free today, you're free forever! In Jesus Name. Amen.

You shall spring forth as the waters, like a water of garden you shall be, your water shall fail not, you're a tree planted in a river to prosper forever. You are not weak, what you were once scared of you take authority over it now, you're blessed today, you're blessed forever, even your shadow is blessed. Do the unthinkable for God, break grounds, protocols, bring Glory to God, give God a name, tread upon, shame,the devil, you're a winner, you're a victor, your breakthrough begins now, your Favour begins now, miracles, healing, deliverance, restoration, speed, success, peace is now, TAKE IT!!!

AMEN! HALLELUYAH 🖐️

TAKE IT! 🖐️

Instagram handle: MorningDoorDevotion