THE GLORY OF GOD

Good morning LORD, I pray your spirit shall move over this publication and do justice to it in Jesus name. Amen.

Hello people, today we would be talking about something I titiled The Glory of God. I hope you get open to the light of this, Amen.

Yesterday I was reading Good Morning Holy Spirit by Pastor BennyHinn about the person of the Holy sprit. He wrote that the Holy Spirit is been symbolized by a dove, lamp, wind and all of that but he isn't actually all those things.
Same way the LORD Jesus is being symbolized by a Lamb he isn't a Lamb.

Then I thought of something if The Lord Jesus and the Holy spirt are being symbolized by all this but aren't actually this things what about the LORD God.

We see in the book of Genesis that man is created in the image of God which explains why the Christ came in the image of a man (because that's the image of God) then that means we are a symbolism of God but that doesn't mean that God seating in heaven in the form of a man exactly.

The Holy Spirit Nature is symbolized by a dove/lamp etc
The Christ Nature is symbolized by the Cross or a Lamb.
The God Nature is symbolized by Man

Same being with different functions.

They are all the same being but respectfully their true nature is not what they are actually symbolized by...That means the Holy Spirit is not a dove or a lamp, Christ is not a cross or a lamb, God is not a MAN!

The Bible clearly states it Numbers 23:19 God is not a man...forget what comes after or the context God is truly not a man.

Hmmm I believe the reason why we are called the image of God is so we can be given much reference and because of the authority he has delegated to us here in earth.

For example if a teacher leaves the class and asks the class captain to be in charge. The class captain is not the teacher but he is representing the teacher but fact remains that you are expected to give him same respect as you would give the teacher if present, Why? Because the class captain is representing the teacher.

That's the way it is here, Gods throne isn't here on earth, so he put man in charge of the earth, that's why we are called the image of God because we are expected to exercise the authority of God delegated to us here on earth.

Genesis 1-26
"And God said, let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the field of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth."

Psalm 115:16 ...The heaven, even the heaven are the LORD's: but the earth hath he given to the children of men.

So we are truly the image of God, but that doesn't mean God seating in heaven is in our form, Nobody has ever seen God but they have testified of the glory that surround him nobody can behold the presence of God. And the thought just struck me LORD WE know that you are the Alpha and Omega, the King of Kings, LORD OF LORDS, you're Jehovah JIREH, Jehovah Nissi, you're the GOD that brought down Fire when Elijah called on you, You are so much that we cannot take all of you. Apostle Paul at the end of his life even after all his work with you said "that I may know him..."
We have heard your stories as the things you did for our fathers and we know that you're not ordinary

But like Moses I'm a curious LORD! WHO ARE YOU? Who are you LORD?

There's more to you LORD than all we know and think. And I give you all the Glory, Praise, Honor that you didn't make anyone to be like you. You're God alone and you're God all by yourself. Thank you LORD.

I'm curious LORD.

Instagram handle: MorningDoorDevotion