HIS DEATH

Good morning LORD, I pray your spirit shall move over this publication and do justice to it in Jesus name. Amen.

Hello people, today we would be talking about something I titiled His death. I hope you get open to the light of this, Amen.

Imagine if one person steals and he is about to be given 50 strokes of cane, And someone who didn't commit any offense decides to take the punishment for him. Then millions of people commit that same offense and are going to be beaten 50 strokes of cane and still one innocent person decides to take 50 strokes of cane for each person (On one body o!) imagine the pain one would go through compared to the one received for the crime of just one man.

NOW IMAGINE CHRIST BEEN PUNISHED FOR THE SINS OF THE WHOLE WORLD. I'm not talking about the sins of the current population of people in the world currently.

I'm talking about the sins of the unborn children inclusive, the sins of the ones yet to come...So it never ends.

All on one man that didn't commit any crime, a sinless, stainless and innocent man. Don't you have compassion? Have compassion on Christ now! He died for you! Died for me! Died for the whole world what did he do? nothing! What did we do? "everything", Blasphemy, backbiting, hatred, envy, stealing, all manner of Evil. And someone who didn't do any of this is been punished but you're there eating chicken without any form of remorse for the one who nails were buried in his hands and feet, for the one that was stripped naked! Look at you!

Still fornicating but Christ died on the cross blood dripping through his whole body already died for you but you still choose to remain a slave to Satan/sin, look at you, hating your mother, hating your father when Christ says honor your father and mother so your days can be long, Christ just came to love us and He really does love us, HE still loves us, even though you're doing all of that he still says come you still have a chance with me, see COME!

The guy above took the pain for millions of people but do you expect that after all the pain he went through he would go through it again if they committed that offence again. He that has an ear let him ear! God hath spoken once; twice I heard this, twice we must hear this, You can't take the death of Christ for granted.

Accept him now while you can...Because even if you continue violating his death on the cross the next time he comes he's not coming to love you again...He's coming to fight for himself, fight for his death on the cross, defend his action, he's coming to point fingers at you, I LOVED YOU SO MUCH BUT THIS IS HOW YOU CHOOSE TO TREAT ME? GET THEE BEHIND ME FOR I DO NOT KNOW YOU, YOU DENY ME BEFORE MEN I WILL DENY YOU BEFORE MY FATHER...YOU wouldn't gain access into the kingdom! You thought I was lying when I said I was going to prepare a place for you in the mansion of my father? Now see I wasn't lying, but you have no place here! only my beloved do, those who preached the Gospel to the ends of the earth, those who fought for my name, those who stood by me and followed me, now get behind me so I can see my beloved! Hmmmm

PLEASE ACCEPT CHRIST TODAY IN JESUS NAME!
That man is wounded!

Instagram handle: MorningDoorDevotion