JESUS THE ECONOMIST

Good morning LORD, I pray your spirit shall move upon this publication and do Justice to it like other ones.

Hello Guys today lets talk about Jesus the Economist.

The Feeding of the 5,000 is also known as the "miracle of the five loaves and two fish"; the Gospel of John reports that Jesus used five loaves and two fish supplied by a boy to feed a multitude.

Going by today's price of bread now( let's use the price @ ShopRite, which is a thousand Naira) and the price of fish now (let's use Titus fish say a thousand) which I believe is more than what it was sold in that Era, that means 5000 Naira for bread and 2000 Naira for fish was used to feed 5000 people. That is 7000 Naira in total was used to feed five thousand people.

We know for a fact that was a miracle in the bible, but it also shows that Jesus is against scarcity, it also shows that Jesus hates unnecessarily increase In items also called inflation, because one when there's scarcity, his people I.e we his children cannot get food to eat neither can we get our desire food to eat, it also means that Scarcity  which equals inflation which also majority of people might not be able to afford, look at the price of tomatoes now in the country, look at other things foodstuffs in general, then our wears etc.
The prices are disheartening compared to the amount used to get them before, so how many people are able to afford this things, what about the poor, why is it that even down to food there's a wide gap between what the rich consume and what the poor can, no balance diet, Just anything they see and can afford even if it means eating same thing every day.

But you see Christ who is an economist is just very good at the Job, no need to talk too much he knew what to do, I'm just saying He's not happy about what is happening in the Nation, in the previous years you would go to the market and get value for your money but now it's a different thing... If Christ used five thousand  naira / 5 loaves of bread and 2 fishes to feed five thousand people then I must say he got value for his money, infact extra value because they were left with 12 basket of food.

True we need divine intervention in everything going on in the Nation Nigeria, we need to get value for the death of Christ, Ministry wise, politics wise, health wise, maritally, economic wise and everything in general.

SO I ASK WHO IS HINDERING THE PROPHECY OF GOD OVER THIS NATION... BECAUSE WE SEE OBVIOUSLY A MIRACLE IN WHAT CHRIST DID BUT HE ASLO PASSED A MESSAGE...WE SHOULDN'T BE LACKING ANYMORE ....NO MORE INFLATION. Christ hates poverty.

who's making the prophecy of the LORD over the Nation inoperative and ineffective... We have been praying LORD... Your word says your Holy Wrath shall be revealed upon this people from heaven, you are a God of your words, the lames are waiting, the blind, the deaf, dumb, poor, ahhhh also your corpers sir...THE WHOLE NIGERIANS ARE WAITING...ALEAST WHEN THE COUNTRY GETS BETTER THEIR ALLOWANCE WOULD INCREASE... congratulations to whoever would be serving then...plenty money and plenty value for your money for you, Thanks to Jesus the Economist.

I would say again that you take this as a prophecy...VALUE FOR YOUR MONEY COMES SOON UNLESS THE LORD COMES SOONER.

But I know for a fact that the prophecy of the LORD shall be fulfilled, so LORD I pray for everyone reading this and interceding for everyone who lacks one way or the other, who has nothing to eat, who can not afford their cravings, that you sustain them and give them the patience they need until you send out Moses.

Yunno even though the Isrealites were suffering in the land of Egypt I can't recall any record of any of thems death...The LORD held them, he kept them because he know he was sending an helper, he sustained them...and I pray for you today that your situation is no longer life demanding, you would scale through, you would see the light of Nigeria, because you know what?

AFTER THE FLOOD THE RAINBOW COMES.

Our rainbow Is coming, the LORD is coming, he is renewing his CONVENANT with the Nation Nigeria and you know how you can be part of it? Every little prayer you make for this nation counts, it matters, how about you begin to speak some more life into this Nation and you shall see the Prophecy of the LORD manifest at its peak in THIS NATION CALLED NIGERIA!

THANK YOU JESUS, ON BEHALF OF ALL NIGERIANS AND THE ONES WHO WOULD BE IMMIGRATING I SAY A BIG THANK YOU. THANK YOU FIRST THAT WE ARE ALIVE TO EVEN HAVE A NATION TO CALL OUR OWN THEN THANK YOU FOR RENEWING THIS NATION, THEN THANK YOU FOR NOW WE KNOW THAT THE FUTURE OF OUR CHILDREN ARE BRIGHTEST. THANK YOU LORD JESUS!!!

HURRAY!!!

Instagram handle: MorningDoorDevotion