THE MAJOR HOSPITAL

Good morning LORD, I pray your spirit shall move over this publication and do justice to it in Jesus name. Amen.

Hello people, today we would be talking about something I titiled The Major Hospital. I hope you get open to the light of this, Amen.

I believe the major Hospital is the church. If you have a thing for Healing, miracles, deliverance anointing, you would understand me. The minor hospital are the clinics...It's gonna be nice to see Doctors of the minor hospitals refer their patients to the Major Hospital because that is where the real healing takes place. The Major Hospital gives permanent healing. It would be nice to see doctors refer patients behinds their power or not to the healing centers to see Jesus Revealed and Glorified through healing and miracles. Just like it happened in the days of Kathryn Khulnam.

2Kings 5-3
"And she said to her mistress, would God my Lord were with the prophet that is in Samaria! for he would recover him from this leprosy"

Just has Naaman' maid (minor hospital)referred him to Prophet Elijah for healing (The Major Hospital) Hospitals would begin to refer their Patients to the Major Healing CENTRES which is the church.

This write up was inspired by the page 162 of Good morning Holy Spirit

Yunno today I was reading the book of psalms chapter 48 and something in verse 2 struck me; Beautiful for situation, the joy of the whole earth, is mount Zion

The joy of the whole earth is in mount Zion...That's because a lot of things that has held captive the joy of the people can only be loosed in the zion for deliverance cometh from the presence of the LORD.

So immediately my mind went to this write up I had written some months ago...And truly the CHURCH IS THE MAJOR HOSPITAL!

Millions of ill or sorrowful people are being oppresed by demonic spirits and this infirmities in their body are being casted out there, name it Cancer, ulcer, arthritis, autism, leprosy .... GIVE IT TO JESUS PLEASE you get your healing and deliverance in church.

TRULY WHEN THAT CHURCH BECOMES THE MAJOR HOSPITAL YOU'LL SEE THAT THE JOY OF THE EARTH IS IN MOUNT ZION

BELIEVE ME A TIME WOULD COME WHEN THE MINOR HOSPITAL WOULD BE REFERRING THEIR PATIENTS TO THE MAJOR HOSPITALS!

JESUS REVEALED !JESUS GLORIFIED!

HALLELUJAH 🙌

NOTE: THIS IS NOT TO DOWNPLAY ALL WHO ARE IN THE MEDICAL PROFESSION, I LOVE YOU AND KEEP DOING THE GOOD JOB YOU'RE DOING... CHRIST LOVES YOU TOO.

Instagram handle: MorningDoorDevotion